Chapter 12 - Found Out

Morning,
At the shopping mall...

Midoriya's POV

Oh yeah! Today is the best day in my life ever! I can't believe the day I went shopping with my female friends would come true!

We all walked into the women's clothing shop, full of sparkling dress. My eyes became stars as I eyed the entire beautiful shop in thrill. "So pretty..." I cupped my cheeks in excitement.

"See, I told you!" Ashido-san squealed excitedly. Yaoyorozu-san then helped us split into two groups since we all wanted to buy different kinds of attire. I was with Ochako-chan and Asui-san.

The three of us decided to head to the tops section first. Ochako-chan and Asui-san were eyeing the cute t-shirts while I was standing in front of bunch of hoodies.

My eyeballs shone in surprise and amazement when I saw a hoodie that looked exactly like All Might's hero costume!

I cupped my chubby cheeks, eyes still on the amazing hoodie. Without wasting any moments, I snatched the hoodie and took a look around it. I sniffed on it a bit, humming in happiness as the smell of the fresh clothes enveloping my whole body.

This is the limited edition hoodie that I had been looking for! Kyaa!!! I'm so glad I came along with them!

"Deku-chan, are you done?" Ochako-chan called me out, approaching me with Asui-san next to her. "What's that, Izuku-chan?" Asui-san asked curiously, one finger still placed on her chin that seemed to be her habit.

"This? This is the limited edition All Might hoodie that I've been looking for! I'm glad this shop sell it!" I bounced in happiness while reaching out my hand right in front of their faces, showing them the hoodie that I was holding.

"Oh, I never know you were this obsessed with All Might, Deku-chan." Ochako-chan said in disbelief. "Of course I am! All Might had always been my idol ever since I was kid!" I started to fangirl non-stop as I imagined the awesomeness of All Might.

"Okay, okay, now how about we go to the counter and pay for the clothes?" Ochako-chan said while smiling slightly at me, her right hand patting my back. I turned to look at her and eagerly nodded.

We all headed to the counter and on the way there, we encountered with Yaoyorozu-san and the others. My emerald eyes widened in shock, jaws dropped to the floor when I saw Yaoyorozu-san's hands full of dresses.

"Ya-Yaoyorozu-san, are you going to buy those? All of them?" I said, pointing my trembling fingers to the bunch of clothes in her hands. "Yes, why? Is there something wrong?" Yaoyorozu-san asked me innocently. My eyes twitched in disbelief.

Is she a rich girl or something?

All of us walked to the cashier counter and paid for our own things seperately. We all then decided to go to the game arcade next.