Chapter 26 - Feelings?

A/N- Beep beep, another majotr timeskip. This one started on Bakugou's and Todoroki's fight. Please forgive me for such an inappropriate major timeskip. There is no way I will write all of them, right? (Please agree with me XD)
_______________________

On the way to player's waiting room...

Bakugou's POV

I will beat that bastard to pulp! I swear! How dare he hurt my precious Deku like that!

I stomped off to the waiting room in extreme anger when I recalled how Deku was very beaten up because of him! He made her did that to save his sorry self!

Why Deku is so busy to save him? She shouldn't be sacrificing herself for someone else's sake! How come she never tries to sacrifice her love for her boyfriend and become mine?! I love her but she never loves me back!

That's why... I'll be a hero and prove to her that I'm worthy for her!

I finally arrived at the waiting room and without wasting a freaking second, I kicked oped the door harshly, only to see that halfie bastard, sitting on a stupid chair. "What the heck are you doing here?!" I yelled at him furiously but he totally ignored me that I got extremely irritated now. "What's wrong with that attitude against your opponent in the final?! Hey, he, hey..." I exclaimed in anger, raising my hand in the air and blasted a medium-size explosion on the table. "Where are you looking, Half and Half Bastard?!" I cursed.

"That's..." He muttered.

"Huh?" I snarled at him.

"...what Midoriya said to me, too." He stated in a low voice. The way he said my girl's name pissed me off! "That girl acted recklessly and came to destroy all the problems I'd been carrying..." He looked at his left hand. "You guys are childhood friends, right? Was Midoriya like that when you were young, too?" He asked me bluntly.

Like hell I will tell you about her, halfie!

Tch, I knew it! He is after Deku too now! That's why he is asking all of these stupid questions!

"That damn nerd... Don't you ever dare to say her name casually like that!" I hollered at my opponent, kicking the desk roughly that caused it to fall on the floor.  "Listen, Halfie... You better stay away from Deku... Don't ever think of stealing her away from me! She is mine!" I exclaimed, warning him not to stay close to Deku. I growled before leaving the room in fury, irritated by his attitude.

I won't let you have her. I won't let you have her. I WON'T LET YOU HAVE HER!!!!

Todoroki's POV

....

I didn't know what to say when Bakugou said Midoriya was his. From what I knew, he had been bullying on her constantly ever since they were kids so why did he say Midoriya belonged to him?

That's... Odd. And why would I steal Midoriya from him? It's weird... She doesn't belong to anyone in the first place.

Perharps it's better I focus on the match first...

.....

A few minutes passed,
Bakugou's and Todoroki's fight is on the show,
Audiences' seats...

Midoriya's POV

I watched the two tops fighting in worry. Kacchan insisting Todoroki-kun to use his left side really got me worried. Kacchan ran charging toward Todoroki-kun who only froze there as if he was unsure about something. I gritted my teeth and then quickly stood up.