Chapter 02 - Unexpected Encounter

“The memories of childhood. The moments of innocence and precious fragments of life. What will remain as the past to welcome a tragic future.”
_________________________

Midoriya's POV

We all stared at the villains in horror and fear. Aizawa-sensei dashed to the villains. Thirteen told us to run to the door but I was still frozen there. Something was attracting me but I still couldn't comprehend what was it.

"This is no time to analysis! Hurry up and take shelter!" Iida-kun's voice snapped me back into reality.

I followed everyone towards the entrance. A dark purple mist suddenly appeared in front of us.

"Nice to meet you. We're the League of Villains." The fog introduced himself.

Thirteen was about to attack him when all of sudden,Kacchan and Kirishima-kun ambushed him.

Thirteen told them to move away but before they could do so,the fog villain spread the mist around us.

"My job is to scatter you all and torture you to death!" He said. Everyobody covered their eyes in fear.

......

Midoriya's POV

Huh? Where was I?

I felt like I was falling so I opened my eyes slightly. My eyes went wide when I realized that I was really falling in the water!

"AHHHHH!!!!" I screamed in fear and shock as I fell into the lake.

Warp? Was that his Quirk?

I swam back to the surface when out of nowhere,a villain swam to me at high speed.He opened his mouth,showing his shark-like teeth.

"Villain!" I spoke up with bubble coming out from my mouth.

I couldn't dodge in time!

The villain was getting closer and closer. I tried to run but it was really hard to swim fastly. I closed my eyes.

Luckily,Asui-san was there! She kicked the villain and sticked out her tongue and grabbed me.

The villain drowned further into the bottom of the lake. Asui-san swam to the surface while holding me with her tongue.

Asui-san swung her tongue highly and placed me on the ship. She then placed Mineta-kun too, but a bit rougher.

Asui-san climbed the wall and got into the ship."T-Thank you,Asui-san." I thanked her.

"Call me Tsuyu-chan." She said. "T-T-Thank you,Tsuyu-chan." I stuttered.

We all started talking seriously about what was the villains' plan.

They were planning to kill All Might.

"Ribbit." Asui-san turned her head. I looked towards the direction she was looking and my eyes went wide.

The villains had surrounded us!

"There's ton of them!" Mineta-kun's jaws dropped.

I clenched my fists. I then told both of them about how the villains didn't know about our Quirks. Mineta-kun kept wailing and crying.