Chapter 09 - Apology

Nighttime,
Midoriya Resident...

Midoriya's POV

"Girls,she isn't waking up..." Yaoyorozu-san spoke up in worry. That was the worst news that I ever heard. "Izuku-chan, what actually happened when you are with Ochako-chan?" Asui-san asked, demanding for a true explaination.

Oh my, what should I tell them...?

"Well, I tackled her to the floor and started talking to her...I begged to her to stop...And then we hugged each other...and all of sudden...she fainted..." I explained in total worry and guilty. Tears trickled on my cheeks, not only because I was worried about Ochako-chan but also because I lied to them, again.

"Midoriya, I'm sorry. It isn't your fault. If only we didn't tease you like this..." Ashido's voice became croaked. Tears seeped a bit from her eyes. I glanced at Ochako-chan who was laying unconscious on the couch.

A sleepover that should be fun turned out upside down...

"H...huh...?" Ochako-chan suddenly hummed. We all turned back to see her slowly opened her big round eyes. My eyes went wide opened in surprise at the same time happiness.

I swiftly rushed to sit beside her. "O-Ochako-chan!" I yelled her name,happy to see her waking up. I thought she was going to...

I attacked her with a tight hug."Huh..? W-What...?" She looked very confused but she still hugged me back. "Oh,I'm so glad you're finally awake, Uraraka!" Ashido-san cried in happiness. She covered her mouth to avoid herself from screaming.

The other girls sighed in relief. "W..What happened...actually?" Ochako-chan asked confusedly. Her eyes were asking for an answer. "I-I don't really know what happen but you suddenly fainted, Ochako-chan..." I mumbled, low enough only for Ochako-chan to hear.

I'm sorry, I'm so sorry! I needed to do this! I had no choice!

"Hmm...perharps I was too stressed about my money..." Ochako-chan laughed awkwardly while scratching her head. The others stared at each other and nodded.

"I think it makes sense...actually..." Yaoyorozu-san agreed. "Overstress and extreme tension can actually cause someone to lose one's conciousness no matter the time and place..." She explained and everyone nodded in agreement,including me.

Thanks so much, Yaoyorozu-san!

Everyone then decided to go to sleep early for today since Ochako-chan was tired. They all laid down their futons that I already prepared for them. "Erm...girls..." I called them out to get their attention.

"Can I...sleep in my room...?" I asked for their permission. They all looked at each other before laughing out loudly all of sudden. I tilted my head, feeling confused by their weird behaviour.

"Come on, Midoriya. You don't need to ask for our permission! This is your house so do what you want." Ashido chuckled at me.

Oh yeah, I forgot for a second that this is my house.

I scratched my head, feeling very embarrassed for forgetting my own house. I said goodnight to them and headed back to my room.

As soon as I entered my room, I saw Tenko-nii laying himself on my bed while smirking flirtiously at me. "Icchan~" He cooed sweetly but I ignored him.

I was still mad for what he had done to Ochako-chan. I walked to my closet and took out a futon. I laid it on the floor. Tenko-nii gave me a strange look.

"Icchan,why are you sleeping down there?" He asked me but I remained silent. I didn't want to talk to him unless he reflected for his behaviour.

Tenko-nii noticed my change of mood. He got down and then snuck himself into my futon. He cuddled me affectionately. My face was facing his face.