Chapter 51 - Back to Hell

Next day,
Morning,
UA Infirmary...

Midoriya's POV

My ears suddenly caught the noise of people talking so my emerald eyes slowly fluttered open. My sight was still blurry but I still could see two people figures.

Who was there? I thought I encountered Aizawa-sensei yesterday and then everything just went black.

I carefully sat up myself on the bed since my head was throbbing. I rubbed my eyes to adjust my sight that slowly returned to normal.

As soon as my sight became more clear, my viridian eyes went wide in horror when I saw All Might and Recovery Girl.

W-What?! Where am I actually?!

Wait...

Don't tell me...!

I'M AT UA?!

"Young Midoriya!" All Might called me out in relief and started approaching me with a small smile on his face. My body began shivering in anxiety as All Might dangerously got closer to me. "No... Don't come close!" I shouted in fear while crossing my arms in front of my face protectively.

No, Tenko-nii! Kurogiri-san! Himiko-chan! Guys! Please save me! I don't want to be in this hell!

"Midoriya, calm down, dear. We won't hurt you." Recovery Girl assured with a kind smile. "N-No, you're lying!" I denied her. "Young Midoriya, my girl... It's okay now..." All Might smiled at me sadly, panging my heart with guilt.

W-Why am I feeling guilty?!

All Might tried to approach me again and gently, he wrapped his arms around my shoulders. "Thank goodness... You're doing fine. I'm worried about you, my girl..." All Might confessed, his body trembled heavily.

Why... Why did you still care for me? After I had done something as unforgivable as betraying you...?

I only remained silent, not knowing how to deal with this. Parts of me still couldn't fully accept him and in fact, I didn't want to be here!

I-I want to go back to the league...

My trembling hands tried to reach to hug him back but I hesitated, not because I hated him but I was confused with myself. I noticed Recovery Girl looked at me sadly.

"Young Midoriya..." All Might muttered my name as he let me go from his arms. I just looked down on my trembling hands, my face clouded with despair. "All Might, is my daughter–" I heard a familiar voice spoke up as she slammed open the door in hurry. I saw her, the woman who gave birth to me into this world.

"M...Mom...?" I gasped in disbelief. "Izuku!" Mom cried out when she saw me. She rushed to the bed I was sitting and quickly hugged me. The way she held me in her arms was very desperate as if she never wanted to let me go at all. "Sweetie, are you doing fine? Do you eat right? Are you sick?" Mom bombarded me with bullets of questions. I only nodded my head silently as my response while averting my eyes from her. I noticed Mom's hurtful expression when I did that. She might feel offended by my action and it made me felt guilty.

Mom sobbed silently, covering her eyes to hide her tears. I darted my eyes to look at her in pity. My hands hesitantly reached out to her. Hugging her gently, I could feel the warm, kind aura belonged to her, the affection that I missed for so long.

"I'm doing perfectly fine. And don't worry, I'm eating right." I answered her questions just now. I rubbed her back to calm her down. "Izuku..." Mom called me out in happiness and delightly hugged me back.