Chapter 37 - Study Together

A couple of hours later,
Evening,
On the way to Midoriya's Residence...

Third Person's POV

"Kurogiri-san is so nice. He is a true gentleman." Izuku smiled happily after visiting Tenko's hideout. Tenko who was still pissed off because of Kurogiri huffed in annoyance, disagreed with his girlfriend's remark. "Huh, he told you nothing but shameful stories about me. I'm gonna kill that mist man later." He said sarcastically, still furious with his loyal servant.

Kurogiri knew Tenko couldn't get mad at him ALL THE TIME with Izuku around so the mistman used this rare chance to get his revenge on the manchild for all the troubles he gave to him by telling Izuku all of Tenko's embarrassing secrets. And now, Kurogiri felt so blessed and satisfied with Izuku's visit. He already took a liking in the innocent greenette who was too perfect for his childish so-called boss.

"Well, that way I get to know you better, right, Tenko-nii?" Izuku says softly. She would always look at the bright side so she didn't feel what Kurogiri did was wrong. "Icchan! You should side me, not him!" Tenko sulked, upset by his lover's answer. Izuku chuckled at his childish behaviour. He might just want attention from her.

Izuku patted Tenko's hair affectionately as a sign of comfort while her lips curved into a kind smile. Izuku then turned to look around her and noticed that they already reached their destination.

"We're already here. Tenko-nii, do you want to stay over?" Izuku asked the ashen blue haired-man to make sure. Tenko remained silent, thinking about Izuku's offer.

"Guess I will return for tonight..." Tenko replied in low voice. Izuku was slightly shock with his answer. It was very rare for him to turn down her offer especially when it came to staying over at her place since he wanted to do... Well, you knew it already. I didn't need to mention that sinful word. -_-

"Oh, okay! See you next time, Tenko-nii!" Izuku excused herself ,running toward her apartment building. Tenko waved at her with a sad smile.

'Well, I love to stay over but I promise to have a little talk with Sensei today... For our next plan...' Tenko sighed long before pulling up his hood to cover his face, heading back to his secret base; his home.

....

Midoriya's Residence...

Midoriya's POV

W

onder what Mom cooks today for dinner~ I'm so hungry! I hope it's katsudon!

The thought of returning home and saw a bowl of freshly cook katsudon on the dining table made me drooled a bit. I sang a little cheerfully. Today was really a great day. I got to meet Tenko-nii's good accquaintance.

OR SO I THOUGHT IT WAS A GOOD DAY.

I finally arrived at my home. I turned the doorknob and opened the door eagerly. "I'm home--" My eyes widened when I saw two pairs of shoes belong to unknown people. One pair of woman's shoes while the other one perharps belonged to a teenage boy and I recognized the BOY'S one.

 One pair of woman's shoes while the other one perharps belonged to a teenage boy and I recognized the BOY'S one