Chapter 48 - Grazes

AN- Um, so I'm not good at writing gory scene like torturing moments and etc. Sorry if it's bad.
_____________________________

Underground cell,
Midnight...

Midoriya's POV

"Please die... For my sake..." I uttered huskily as my hands reached out to Kacchan's neck. This firecracker in front of me was TREMBLING IN FEAR for the first time in his life which amused me.

I... I can't handle it! I don't want to see him breathing in this world anymore! I hate him so much that I rather die than seeing him!

I slowly strangled Kacchan's neck. I gripped him with all mu strength, determined to kill this bastard who screwed my whole life. Kacchan growled in agony, making a happy smile mustered on my face. "Is something wrong, Kacchan? Could it be you can't breath? What a pity... I'm sorry but you need to die... For me... Because..." I whispered into his ear huskily.

"You said you'll do anything to make me happy, right?~" I cooed gleefully at my childhood friend who was on the verge of death but then a thought hit me that made me relased Kacchan from my iron grips. He coughed up a lot while gasping for air.

"But... It won't be good for you to die without having fun for the last time, right, Kacchan?" I stated in realization, placing one finger on my chin while looking at him straight into his red iris.

"What... Are you planning, huh?!" Kacchan growled before coughing again repetitively. "What am I planning? Who knows." I shrugged, smirking at him devilishly.

I slipped my hand into the pocket of my black dress, taking out a green pocket knife given by Himiko-chan as the token of our friendship. I smiled at this beautiful, shining knife, my heart pounding in excitement. I could see Kacchan's well built shaking heavily.

 I could see Kacchan's well built shaking heavily

"You see, Kacchan. This is a gift from my best friend. I haven't try it out yet soooooo would you please become a good training doll for me? I love to test the sharpness~" I thought in thrill of seeing Kacchan sinking in his own blood.

"I wonder if it can cut through your throat~" I giggled at the last part. I pointed the tip of the knife on his throat, slightly piercing his skin, causing blood to flow down a little bit. "Don't... You dare..." Kacchan snarled in anger, pissed off I thought since he couldn't attack me with his oh so wonderful Quirk.

"Oh, Kacchan. You're not going to beat me with that Quirk you're so proud of? I think I should tell you this but you kinda remind me of Megumin from Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku o. She was so proud of her Explosion magic like you~ You both can be  Explosive Duo you know! If only Megumin is real..." I laughed at the last part. Oh, how nostalgic. I missed that anime a lot.

"Well, enough of the chattering. I guess I should give this knife a try. But where I should graze you, hmm, Kacchan?" I asked in puzzle, thinking hard on where should I graze him first.