Chapter 45 - I'm A Villain, But I'm Also A Hero

A few days later,
League of Villains' Hideout,
Early morning...

Midoriya's POV

My eyes slowly fluttered open, still half-lid though. I saw my blue boyfriend sleeping soundly next to me, shirtless.

Wait, what?! I don't remember doing that with him!

I panickally sat up myself on the bed, eyeing Tenko-nii from head to toe. My eyes then darted to the pile of clothes cluttering on the floor and those clothes belong to Tenko-nii.

NO!!! I DON'T REMEMBER OF MAKING LOVE WITH HIM LAST NIGHT! WHAT IN THE WORLD JUST HAPPENED?

I was perfectly dressed in my black gown while Tenko-nii was the only one who was undressed! How did this even make sense?!

I'm totally lost...

Tenko-nii's hand suddenly roamed on the bed as if he was looking for something. A low groan escaped his chapped lips before his eyes fluttered open. "Oh, Icchan... You're already awake..." He mumbled in sleepiness. He lazily sat up himself too while rubbing his sleepy eyes. I gulped my saliva in nervousness when he got closer to me.

Tenko-nii pushed me down to lay me on the bed again, burying his face in my chest. "Tenko-nii!" I snapped at him. "Sorry, I can't help it... Your chest is the best pillow in the world..." He mumbled in delight, enjoying the softness of my chest. I sighed long and let him did what he desire while my hand ruffled his silky, messy greyish blue hair.

"T-Tenko-nii... What happened last night...?" I finally had the courage to ask Tenko-nii about this matter. He looked up to me with a seductive smirk curved on his crusty lips. "How can you forget it, Icchan? It was the best night ever in my life..." He whispered in a husky, seductive voice into my ear.

"B-But I don't remember at all!" I hissed, seriously wanted to deny his statement. Tenko-nii suddenly laughed out loudly while holding his stomach with his hardest. "W-What's so funny?!" I pouted, offended by his reaction. "I'm so sorry but your reactions are just too precious! We didn't do that last night actually. I took of my clothes so that it would look like we really did it. Sinply said, I just wanna tease you." He laughed while wiping off his tears.

My cheeks flushed red at his answer. I quickly buried my face into Tenko-nii's solid chest to hide my embarrass expression. He chuckled before ruffling my hair gently, whipering to me 'I'm sorry' in such a playful way.

Jeez, I never knew he can be this naughty...

.....

A couple of hours later,
Downstairs,
Morning...

Midoriya's POV

Me and Tenko-nii went downstairs under Kurogiri-san's order, saying that he wanted to tell me something. But when we arrived there, no one was here except for me, Kurogiri-san and Tenko-nii. "Um, where are the other villains?" I asked the floating mist man who was diligently polishing his glass.

"The others are already at the camping site where UA students are training. I'll send you there tonight." Kurogiri-san explained in detail. My eyes trembled when I heard that.

We are going to attack them tonight...? Somehow, I suddenly feel scared about this...

"Icchan..." Tenko-nii stroked my cheek, his eyes filled wuth worry. "If you don't wanna go, then don't go. Just stay here with us." He stated with a small reassuring smile on his face. I smiled at him back and shook my head. "No, I'll go. I wanted to show them who I am now." I replied with determination also revenge. I clenched my fist firmly when I recalled the time I got betrayed by my own friends, teachers and my mentor.