Chapter 18 - Uncomfortable

UA High School,
1-A Classroom...

Midoriya's POV

I entered the classroom in fidgety. Kacchan had been following behind me all the way to school and not only that, heck, he kept staring at me hard. His ruby eyes were still on me, not averting them to somewhere else even a second and it scared me a little.

H-He is still mad about last night? But this is so strange... Normally, he will start yelling forbidden words at me and scolding me but today...

He only remains silent, not a single word leaves his mouth at all and the way he stared at me... Seemed a bit...

Scary...

A sigh escaped my lips as I placed my bag on my seat. Kacchan did the same too and then sat on his seat, resting his chin against his palm like he usually did.

Hm? He doesn't seem out of character at all. Is it just my imagination all this time?

"Good morning Deku-chan!" Ochako-chan greeted me in happy tone. I smiled widely and turned to look at my best friend. "Morning, Ochako-chan!" I greeted her back in delight while a happy smile tugged on my pinkish lips.

"I can't wait for the sport festival! I will show my usefulness to the pros!" Ochako-chan exclaimed energetically, swinging both of her arms in the air. I chuckled silently while nodding to her in agreement. "Hey, why don't we train together after school today?" I offered in excitement, hopefully that she would accept it. Ochako-chan's pupils became stars when she heard my offer.

"Of course we can! Gosh, I can't wait!!!" Ochako-chan squealed in thrill. "Okay, brats. Stay still on your seats." Aizawa-sensei finally arrived and we all quickly walked to our own seats. He dropped a sip of the branded cool eyedrop into his dry eyes.

"Like I said before, Sport Festival is drawing near so school allow the students to use the gym or pool to train. Hope you guys don't waste your time and train to your hardest for this." Aizawa-sensei reminded us and we all nodded in unison.

"Yes sir!" We all retorted before Aizawa-sensei began the homeroom.

.....

After school,
At the gym...

Midoriya's POV

Me and Ochako-chan agreed to train at the gym together after school so here we were, in the gym, wearing our training outfits. I chose a green singlet and matched it with a pair of black sweatpants.

 I chose a green singlet and matched it with a pair of black sweatpants