Chapter 03 - Sweet Reunion

Midoriya's POV

The hands villain stared at me."Icchan...?" He muttered while stroking my cheeks Tears seeped from my eyes.

So,he was really him...

I shut my eyes tight. I felt a hot breath on my lips.

My eyes went wide when I heard explosion. It was All Might!

The hands villain put on back the hand on his face. He got up."I've been waiting,hero.You trash of societies." He said and smiled creepily.

Why...? There was no way Tenko-nii was like this!

I stood on my feet again and my eyes met the brain villain's eyes. I shivered in fear as he stared at me. "Noumu,don't touch her." Hands villain suddenly said,startling myself.

He turned to look at me and stared in silent. Out of the blue,I felt someone pulled my body and in brief seconds,I was beside All Might!

"I'm leaving Aizawa-kun to you.He is unconscious,hurry!" All Might ordered and got ready to fight.

I was hesitated to go back and my eyes kept staring at the hands villain."Izuku-chan,hurry up!" Asui-san called me out.

I sighed and followed them. I glanced at hands villain for a few seconds and our eyes met again.

I continued to walk with them towards the entrance.

.....

~Timeskip cuz I'm lazy to write battle scene~

Nighttime...

Midoriya's POV

After the fierce battle,I got treated at UA infirmary along with All Might.

A few moments passed and Recovery Girl allowed me to go home. It was nighttime already.

I saw Ochako-chan and Iida-kun waiting for me."Deku-chan!" Ochako-chan called me out im happy tone.

My eyes shone in happiness.I couldn't believe I would have that would patiently wait for me.

I sprinted towards those two and we all walked to the station.

.....

Nighttime,
Midoriya's Residence...

Midoriya's POV

I left the bathroom and went to the kitchen. I still felt confused and at loss.

My phone rang and I picked it up.It was Mom.

"Yes,Mom? Oh,it's okay. I'm fine now.Don't worry.Humph.Okay.I love you too." I ended the call. I sighed.

Staying alone was harder than I expected..

I couldn't feel relaxed at all. I kept thinking about Tenko-nii.

I felt restless and loss...

I sighed in frustration. I stared at my ring. I made a decision.

I grabbed my house key and my jacket. I put on my jacket and left my house...

....