Chapter 25 - Todoroki VS Midoriya

A/n- I hope everyone don't get annoyed since I'm going to make a MAJOR TIMESKIP. This start of POV is the second round, it's already the fight of Midoriya VS Todoroki. ^^
______________________

After the first round ended,
At the stage...

Midoriya's POV

I stood there frozen as my body started shaking, trying to fught back the pains I was feeling right now. All of my fingers in my right hand and my left arm were already broken after using One For All at 100% to stop Todoroki-kun's attack. The story he told me before echoed in my mind. I felt very frustrated right now, not because I was in pain, but the struggle to save him made me like this. I just couldn't abandon him after he told me his dark past. I wanted to save him!

My eyea darted to Todoroki-kun's right arm and it was trembling. I knew it, he had reached his limit.

Todoroki-kun's Ice almost reached me but I quickly stopped it with shooting 100% One For All with my broken finger. "You bastard... With your broken finger? Why did you go so far...?" He muttered in deep voice. "You're trembling... Todoroki-kun. Quirks are phisical abilities too. There is limit to how much your body can take, isn't there? And isn't that something you could solve by using the heat from your left side?" I told him in trembling voice as I tried to pump up my shaking hand. He gritted his teeth, probably triggered by my words. "Everyone is fighting with everything they've got... To win and get closer to their dream... To become number one... And you want to win with just half of your strength?!" I said loudly, raising my voice at the last part.

"You haven't put a single scratcg on me yet, you know! Come with me with everything you've got!" I yelled in determination, clenching my fist firnly while my emerald eyes stared at him hard. "Midoriya... What're you planning? Everything I've got? Did my damn old man buy you off or something?! Now I'm angry!" Todoroki-kun exclaimed in fury before charging toward me but I noticed something odd. His movements are slow than before.

Todoroki-kun hopped slightly to get closer to me and I got under him. "Imagine... Microwave..." I muttered, activating One For All on my right arm, imagining that my arm wouldn't explode like I did back at USJ.

It won't explode... It won't... It won't...! It won't...!

I landed a satisfying heavy punch on Todoroki-kun's stomach causing him to fly back but at the same time, he managed to freeze my lwft arm. He was thrown on the ground. I groaned in pain at the hurtful sensation I felt, my hand started to bleed. I heard him coughing a bit which a sign that he already reached the limit of his Ice Quirk.

Todoroki-kun used his Ice again but this time, his Ice came to me at a slower pace, giving me a chance to dodge it.

The Ice isn't coming as fast...

Todoroki-kun came running to me to try freezing me again but I shoot my Quirk on him, causing him to stumble back far from me but he managed to stop himself from getting nearer the bounds with his Ice.

I shoot One For All again without holding back, not caring about the consequence of my reckless action. I kept doing the same thing every time Todoroki-kun attacked me with his Ice, shooting One For All and dodging his Quirk. Blood kept gushing out of my hands and arm.

I want to save him... Not only for his own sake... But his painful past really hit me hard. I didn't want him to fall deeper into the darkness and ended up in a false path... Like what happened to Tenko-nii...

I don't know what triggered my lover to be a villain but from what I can conclude... I know he had been through something painful that caused him hate heroes...