11| Halloween

[Sup Guys! I know this is late and all but here's a Halloween special~ (this is also a part of the story)]

{3rd person POV}

Taehyung grabbed the little black, frilly dress from the closet, laying it on the nearby bed.

"[Y/n], what are you supposed to be??"

"A Vampire! Rawr, rawr!"

Taehyung couldn't suppress the small giggles leaving his mouth. He found it adorable how [Y/n] wanted to be Vampire for Halloween.

"Okay, sounds good! Let's get you ready.."

— 1 hour later —

"Do I... look scary oppa?"

[Y/n] questioned in a mumble. She was quite afraid to see herself in the mirror, she hoped Taehyung did a good job on her makeup.

"You look... adorable!"

"Really?"

"Yes, yes— wait! I'll go get the guys~"

Taehyung then left [Y/n]'s room to fetch the others. The girl was left alone staring at herself in the stand-up mirror she had laying against a wall.

"I look adorable..."

[Y/n] repeated to herself, before smiling like crazy and doing cute little poses in the mirror.

"[Y/n]~ I got everyone here~"

In came Seokjin, Namjoon, and Hoseok, all surrounding the little Vampire.

"Oh my.. sweetie, you're so cute!"

"Thank you! TaeTae oppa made me this way,"

"Awww~"

"Wait, wait! I wanna see, too!"

Then the other two maknae's—along with Yoongi—appeared, Jimin picking up [Y/n] in his arms, tickling her.

"Ah, [Y/n]! You're.. you're not gonna bite us, are you?"

Jungkook teased, pretending to be afraid of her.

"Not if you obey me oppa!"

Then everyone started laughing, making [Y/n] smile.

'I love Halloween!'

— Outside —

[Y/n], Jungkook, Yoongi, and Seokjin all made their way down the street of dressed-up kids. Seokjin had to drive everyone to a different part of town since their part of town didn't have many kids— and it wasn't save for their precious [Y/n].

"Daddy, do I really look like a vampire? I've never really seen one before.."

"Aww sweetie.."

Seokjin held back the urge to tell her the huge secret that weighted on his, and everyone else's shoulders, about them being real vampires. He kinda also wished he could tell her what they actually looked like.