43| "Surprise, Surprise?"

[A/N: Longest chapter I've wrote so far lol]

You walk in class 108 like normal, sitting over by that girl who still continues to ignore you.  She's actually not the type to hang out with anyone anyway, as you've took notice since she barely talks with other kids.

The teacher walked in not long after you, her black heels clicking and clacking as she made her way to her desk that sat in the front of the classroom.  She set down some papers before standing up straight and wearing a gentle smile.

"Hello class."  she said, everyone greeting 'hello teacher' back.

The young woman clasped her hands together, glancing at each student.  "Turns out we have a new student, a transfer from America, actually."  a bunch of curious and excited chatter filled the classroom.

'Another transfer?  From America?  I wonder who their like~  do they speak English?  Wait, no.  That's stupid to ask isn't it.....'

The teacher clapped her hands real loud, gaining the distracted students attention as they all turned to face her in their seats, still some quietly whispering amongst each other without her noticing.  You had your full attention on your teacher, waiting anxiously for more information.

"The transfer is waiting outside as of now.  Though... I cannot let him in if you all end up screaming in the end.  I'd like it if you keep your excitement to yourselves, I can feel myself going deaf already."  she joked, keeping a serious face on.  She then looked to the door, a smile on her face just like nothing happened two seconds ago.  "You can come in now!"

The door opened slowly, before fully opening and revealing a boy around your age with soft looking dark brown hair that was parted in the middle to show his forehead a bit.  Basically all the girls gasped at the cute transfer student, even you.  Everyone watched him with curious gazes as he stepped up to the front, giving the whole class a pearly-white smile, making girls almost faint.  Amongst the constant whispers you heard a lot of  "how is he so cute"  and  "he's totally my type" coming from the girls, but even some boys wondered stuff that was similar.

The boy bowed, bringing his head back up so he could introduce himself. "Hello. I'm Kim Jacob, a transfer from America. Please take care of me." he said in perfect Korean, smiling once again as he waited for the teacher to tell him where to sit.

"Jacob, you can sit in that seat over there." Jacob nodded in response and headed over in your direction, pulling out a chair to sit beside the guy in front of you.

Your eyes weren't focused on the teacher for half the class, only stuck on the new kid. All you wanted to do was befriend him. What was he like? Does he have a sense of humour?

"Hey! Earth to [Y/n]!" you blink your eyes repeatedly for a moment in wonder where Jacob had gone, you looked up to your friend who was poking your side. "What's up with you? I've never seen you so distracted before." Kyungsoo said.

"Where's Jacob?" you question, eyebrows furrowed.

"Jacob? Who the heck is that? Ugh. You know what? Never mind." Kyungsoo pulled you up out of your seat, letting you gather your things while he spoke. "That kid you're talking about must've gone to his next class and that means that we should be going, too! Everyone has already left."

'Class went by so quickly...'

With your sketch pad and your favourite pencil case all from your locker, you and Kyungsoo walked along the almost empty halls to get to your next class you had together, which happened to be Art. Kyungsoo at first didn't seem the type to enjoy something like drawing, but turns out he actually takes it as a hobby. His talent is amazing, you always watched him draw in class instead of focusing on your own work that had barely been touched, which in the end got you scolded by the art teacher.