57| Bullies

You were confused. Your art teacher, Mr. Byun, said to draw someone you love and hold dear.  What does that even mean?  You wanted to draw your family, but a certain brunette popped up in your mind instead.  Your heart ushered you to hurry and draw the boy, the one you felt you had a crush on since the day you met him.  Every time you seen him, you felt a pull towards him, the air smelt of chocolate and mint whenever you were near him.  But his blood was the most delicious scent of blood you've ever smelled in your life.  It was always hard for you to drink blood, but you've gotten use to it after awhile of practice and now it doesn't even bother you to have blood as a food source anymore.  Minseon's blood was so alluring though; it was always calling you, like it was asking you to taste every drop of it.

Lifting your brush, you gently dipped it  in paint, moving it along the canvas, only picturing his face the whole time.  You soon felt bad you didn't draw your loving family, but you could always draw them something later at home.  It's just, something made you do it.

A satisfied sigh left your mouth, staring dreamily at your work of art.  You laid down the brush and wiped your hands on your white, paint-stained apron.  Kyungsoo, who was to your left, glanced over to your canvas and let out a knowing chuckle, you were too caught up in your daydreams to notice the teacher standing by your canvas, towering over you.

"[Y/n],"  Kyungsoo whispered from beside you, making you flinch out of your thoughts and glance at the teacher with a nervous smile.

Mr. Byun itched his chin in wonder, staring straight at your artwork.  You started to feel small, worried it wasn't as good as you thought.  The teacher turned and look to you with a smile on his face, looking genuinely happy.

"Kim [Y/n], I think you did a wonderful job with this.  It seems like you drawn him from the heart and not from the mind, you must really be in love, I can tell."  you let out a small gasp at his statement, feeling flustered all the sudden.  You heard a familiar chuckle from your side.  "It's beautiful.  I must say, you did a good job."  he added with a nod, walking over to check out some other students art, leaving you in a daze.

'He completely loved it!  Omgomgomg he liked it!  I did so well, I knew it!'

You wanted to do a little happy dance but you had to calm down, you can't embarrass yourself around the other students.

Hearing the loud ringing of the bell, you cleaned up your area and took your stuff with you back to your locker and put it away with a cheerful smile, happy of your artwork today.

You looked around, suddenly smelling the aroma of chocolate and mint. You turned down the nearby hall that led to a dead end and glared hard, subconsciously baring your fangs at the two bullies picking on non other than Minseon.

'How dare they!  What has he done to them!?'

You stayed put by the corner, watching and listening in on the three.

"Little stutter lips,"  one boy with light brown hair teased, making you mad. "He stutters all the time, right, Geun?" he smirked, the other red headed boy nodding in agreement.

"I did n-nothing wro-wrong! W-what do you want!" Minseon said, frowning at the two other boys.

They both starting laughing. "You make us laugh, stutter lips. Just hearing you speak makes me want to cry!"

"Wh-what's so wrong with s-stuttering?"

"It makes you look weak, loser," the brunette snorted, pushing the boy harshly against the wall. You frowned knowing no one knew those two were bullying someone. "Why don't you go cry to your mommy?"

"I-I c-can't.." Minseon stammered, fidgeting with his fingers while looking down to the floor.

The red head faked a frown. "Awe, divorce? How sad," he snickered.

You had enough. You started walking towards the three boys, clenching your fists, a strange wave of anger coming over you.

"Hey! It's not nice to pick on others." you frowned, crossing your arms and holding a glare.

The brunette boy chuckled, smirking Minseon's way. "Awe, is she your girlfriend? The princess is saving the prince, how cute!" he laughed out loud, his buddy joining in.

"She's not m-my g-girlfriend!" Minseon said with a frown, trying to stand up for himself.

"You guys are pathetic," your eyes gleamed red, luckily Minseon was the only one not looking your way. "Both of you need to leave. You must be so bored at home that you think bullying is gonna make your life any better, huh?" you slightly smirked, walking closer to the shaking boys. You bared your fangs and yelled "rawr!"

Both boys ran off screaming 'monster' and getting lots of strange looks from other students. You giggled, watching them run away from you.

"Are you okay, Minseon? Did they hurt you?" you asked in genuine worry, scanning his body.

"N-No," he muttered, turning to you. "I'm f-fine, thanks to y-you." he smiled, making your heart flutter at the sight. "W-Why did they run away though?" he questioned.

"Uhhhh," you coughed, turning the other way. "I-I don't know? Maybe they seen a spider or something, you never know." you nervously chuckled, scratching your arm. You nearly jumped when feeling warm arms wrap around your torso. "M-Minseon—"

"Th-Thank you, [Y/n]," he started, hiding his face from your view. "Those b-boys' have been b-bullying me f-for awhile now. I-I'm glad you scared th-them off."

You felt your heart melt at his words, hearing he was thanking you. You felt so happy to hear that from him.

"Your w-welcome, Minseon." you smiled.

♥︎ a/n ♥︎
Short chapter, I know ;-;