41| No Control

[A/N: Blessed y'all with a chapter~]

Sunday morning soon came, the sun arising.. yet it never bothered you or woke you up because Yoongi's dark curtains were basically closed 24/7, letting not even the smallest bit of natural light cascade in on the room.

You groaned and pushed Yoongi away slightly, feeling too much heat surrounding you made you crave cool air.. or some space.  The older mumbled incoherent words, still stuck in his own world of dreams.  All you could do was spread a small, warm smile towards your caring older brother, who hugged you the whole night and never let you go.  Last night, he never once complained when you moved away from him, knowing you needed a little space for a bit.  He never commented badly on your crying– which you did indeed think he would've.  You always thought you crying was an ugly sight.  Yoongi....

Yoongi is a wonderful person;  who could act cold to his brothers sometimes but he's still just as caring, loving, and warm with love on the inside.

Your attention soon came back to the sleeping male in front of you, inaudible mumbles leaving his lips as you brushed a piece of loose hair out of his face, smiling subconsciously to yourself when seeing his peaceful sleeping face.

The older wasn't going to wake up anytime soon, so taking the chance you left the bed, stepping into the cool air that nipped your skin ever so slightly, creating goosebumps along your arms and legs.  The coldness was all because of the dark room you both were in.  Opening the door ever so slightly as to not wake the sleeping Yoongi, you tip-toed out into the hallway quietly, creating no such noise besides the faint sound of the door clicking shut behind you.

You sighed as you exhaled the breath you've been holding in for the past couple of seconds of you sneaking out of Yoongi's room.

With a sigh, your feet led you to the the kitchen in normal speed.  Even with your heightened vampire senses and slight night vision... using your inhuman speed was something you didn't use everyday.  You'd like to think you could walk at normal walking speed like a normal human would, without getting to the room you wanted in a split second with vampire speed.

In the kitchen you stood still, staring blankly at the fridge, trying hard not to think about the certain liquid your body craved that was stored away in it.

"You can't fight it," you jumped in surprise at the sudden voice as you turned around to see who spooked you.  There stood Jungkook, his hands in the pockets of the black hoodie he wore.  He looked to the floor, wearing a slight frown. "It's not as easy as you think.  Just... don't starve yourself.  Doing that is just... worse, than you think this is." his body left the room, stepping into the bathroom at the end of the hallway.

Your gaze turned to the fridge once again.  Jungkook was right...  You can't do this to yourself but even so, you still do..  No matter what anyone says, this'll never change.  You'll never get used to drinking blood, ever, not even 20 years later will you get use to it.  That's all you could tell yourself.

Clearly hesitating, you moved your feet to shuffle towards the fridge, extending your hand to the long handle to open the door.  A slight cool breeze hit you as you stuck your hands in the fridge, crouching down, rummaging around the cold contents to find the thing to end this internal craving.

The sight of red caught your eye.  In the back of the fridge was a clear container filled with red packets you assumed was the blood stash.  You extended your hand out to it and grabbed it while moving stuff around as to not create a huge mess.  Subconsciously, you licked your lips in want at the mere sight of blood.