Special|~ Happy Kookie Day

( a/n :  HAPPY KOOKIE DAY EVERYONE!!!!  Celebrate Jungkook's day of birth with one another– and with delicious cookies as well!  I made this special to celebrate this wonderful young man's birthday.  He's so amazing!  Make sure you tell your friends (if they didn't already know) about this great day!  Send Kookie lots and lots of love and many birthday wishes!! )

-

Here sat the heartbroken boy; all alone with no one to love like he did Yeonmi.

The male's eyes were hooded, half open from no sleep, not while having constant questions poking his brain day and night.  He questioned his actions– his choices and his words to the girl who once loved him so.  He wished he could go back and fix whatever made her leave his side.

He was depressed... broken.

All he wanted was someone to love and to care for.  He had found the one– but she had chosen to let go of his hand, unfortunately, and down she went.

Poor, poor boy.

"Hey...  Are you feeling any better?"  [Y/n] softly said, entering in Jungkook's room with a pillow and her favourite blanket.

But all that came out was a sigh.

[Y/n] looked around the place, having already noticed the big difference from then to now.  His room was a mess; clothes piled up in corners and chip crumbs laying on the floor, she knew he was not himself.

"I'm sorry Kookie...  I'm sorry she left you,"  the girl mumbled with sympathy for the other vampire.  "Is it alright if I lay on your bed with you?"  she asked, moving towards his bed after hearing a quiet hum.

[Y/n] set down her pillow and snuggled up in her freshly cleaned blanket, all warm and soft.  She felt pity for Jungkook, and continued to give him sympathy. 

The boy never moved a muscle; just laid there, quiet and unmoving.  It made her worry that he would get worse overtime because of his sudden break up with Yeonmi– because he loved her so much, and she just left him behind with no reason.

'I'm gonna make you happy, Kookie.  Even if it's for a second.'

It was the day before Jungkook's birthday, and everyone was keeping quiet of their secret plans.

Seokjin had hidden the cake he took so long to make just yesterday; having hid it somewhere in the fridge incase Jungkook decided to come downstairs for once.

Hoseok and Namjoon had taken the task of preparing the living room of surprises; like birthday presents from each one of them hidden in a cabinet by the doorway.  They were very excited– hopeful, too– hoping this would cheer the heartbroken boy up.

Taehyung had left a while ago to fetch some snacks and such. And Jimin, Yoongi, and [Y/n] all sat at the dining table to discuss some things.

"It'll be good, I hope," Yoongi says, sipping his coffee.

"Why do you drink that?" Jimin grimaces, frowning. "It's disgusting."

Yoongi took another sip of his coffee before looking at Jimin. "I like it, so shut it."

"Jeez."

"You guys.." [Y/n] pouted, looking between the two of them. "No fighting–"

"Wasn't fighting," Jimin grumbled.

"Yeah, sure. Anyway, we need to make sure that you guys come up at the right time in order for it to seem perfect," she spoke with a determined tone. "I want him to be happy."

Jimin sighed and laid his chin upon his hand. "I do as well.. even if it's only for a little bit."

"Yeah. Me too," Yoongi agreed.

The front door suddenly shut and in came Taehyung with a whopping load of snacks and a huge smile on his face. "I'm home!" he shouted, "honey, is dinner ready?"

"Shush, Tae!" Jimin quickly said, signalling the energetic boy to come over and sit. "Jungkook can hear you screaming so be quiet please."

"I wasn't screaming–" the gray haired male sighed and pulled up the bags of snacks to the table. "I got lots of yummy treats!"

"A heck a lot," Yoongi added.

[Y/n] smiled and grabbed her favourite snack from the bag, but not before saying thank you to the one who got it.

"So, guys, do you think he'll come down tomorrow?" Taehyung said, stuffing a couple chips in his mouth.

"I'm hoping so," the youngest vampire replied, gazing up to the white ceiling.

The day has come. Jungkook's birthday.

"Everyone! Places!" Jimin whispered loudly.

"Shush!" Taehyung said, hearing footsteps upstairs.

"I just want you to come downstairs for a bit.. I made you something special and I wanted you to see it." [Y/n] said, trying to compromise with the dark haired male. "Please?"

"Why can't you show me up here?" Jungkook yawned, scratching his neck. "I'm pretty tired, probably won't make it back upstairs."

"Please, Kookie.." she pouted.

Jungkook looked away at the wall for a couple of seconds, thinking of a decision. He sighed and shut his bedroom door, "fine."

[Y/n] smiled, feeling extremely successful at this moment. She excitedly grabbed his hand and pulled him downstairs to the living area.

"Where's the thing you were going to show me?" Jungkook asked, sitting on the couch.

"It's over here–"

"SURPRISE!!"  screamed the others as they popped up from their hiding spots, throwing confetti and such into the air and letting it fall all over the place. 

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUNGKOOK!!"

The tired male's eyes were wide with surprise at this sudden event.  He didn't even remember it was his birthday today.

"What..?"  he questioned, standing up.  "It's my birthday already?  I didn't know.."

"It's okay, Kookie!  Let's celebrate with cake and presents!"  [Y/n] smiled. 

And because of her and what she did, it made Jungkook smile, too.

"생일축하합니다~"

♥︎ a/n ♥︎
I wished I could've gotten this out yesterday (as BTS are one day ahead of me) but that's okay, because it's not the end of Kookie's birthday yet.  Happy birthday to our sweet and amazing Kookie!  I love you <3