88| Broken

WARNING::: this chapter will contain abuse, bullying, and violence. PLEASE be aware. Enjoy.

He was pushed harshly against a row of lockers in the boy's changing room, the back of his head hurting from being slammed against the hard surface.

"Such a loser he is," the red-headed boy, Geun, said as he pinned Minseon against the lockers, an unfriendly grin across his lips. "You know what? I think I'm feeling a little bored today.. Why don't we play a little?"

"What did I miss?" said a familiar tall brunet as he entered the room, slamming the door loudly behind him. "Anything fun happened yet, Geun?" he smirked, slowly taking out a pocket knife and holding it up, showing it off.

"Th-This is wr-wrong and you kn-know it!" Minseon tried to shout, but his voice came out quiet, just like they had expected.

Geun chuckled and moved away for the tall brunet to come in. "Oh boy, this is gonna be a lot of fun... right, Owen?" he smirked.

"Yeah, so much time to waste..," Owen trailed, looking at Minseon up and down before poking his chest with the knife. "I think we should start with the arms first..."

"N-No! Please!" Minseon cried out as loud as he possibly could in hopes that some passerby would hear his pleas and save him.

But no one ever helps him. Everyone is either too afraid to step in and risk themselves of getting hurt, or some just completely ignore the cries for help and keep on walking. It's the same thing every time.

"I-I'll do anything! J-Just don't h-hurt me!"

"Aw, he's at it again." Geun pouted and stepped up to the scared boy, "you want your mommy? Oh. Right. You don't have one to run to, don't you? How upsetting," he laughed.

'They never leave me alone don't they! But... this time they have a weapon.. That's worse than anything else they've ever done..'

"Owen, do your thing," Guen said, allowing this to happen.

Owen smirked, "my pleasure."

He felt nothing but agonizing pain as the pocket knife scraped against the delicate, untouched skin of his left arm, leaving blood to ooze and trail down until it was dripping onto the floor below them.  Each drip sounded louder and louder, clouding out the voices and the laughter of Minseon's bullies.

He was getting really dizzy after losing a certain amount of blood, and soon the whole room started to spin.

'I need to get out of here,'  he told himself.

Some person opened the door to the changing area, startling Owen and Geun into dropping the knife and leaving hastily, purposely leaving their victim behind to faint.  But Minseon wasn't going to give up so soon.  With them gone, he could easily—well, maybe not so easily—leave the premises and find a place to hide.

The person who sort of saved Minseon's life was just some loner kid who wanted to chill in the empty room.  He was harmless, as it seemed, and so Minseon took this chance to run.

As he pushed himself up and away from the lockers, he suddenly felt dizzy again.  He couldn't give up now... he wouldn't give up here.

'I need to leave.'

With a determined mind and deep breaths, he started to move slowly to the secondary exit door, occasionally almost tripping on nothing but air.  And soon enough he was free from being in that smelly room.  He grinned and followed the walls for support of his weak body until he reached an empty classroom, almost looking abandoned with its dim lights and slightly covered windows.