A Big Thank You (Read pls)

January . 14th / 2019
———

His Fangs was my first and the most popular book on my profile.  It was the only book that basically a lot of people would notice and of course, read.  I was so happy when it hit 50k views.  I was jumping around in joy that a weird girl like me could somehow get this.

When I created Rain, I thought honestly that no one would notice it, like mostly all my other books.  I couldn't explain how happy I felt when that book got 100 views, then 1k, then 5k, 10k, 20k...  And so on.  I literally break out in a big, happy smile every time I see someone's comment on the story that I once thought would never get noticed.

My life just paused for a moment when I logged onto WattPad one day.  I always check my notifications and stuff before I read or write.  I seen a lot of votes and comments — WHICH THANK YOU A MILLION YOU BEAUTIFUL, LOVELY, SWEET READERS OUT THERE!!! — and some made me laugh out loud and smile.

I checked my profile and guess what I seen? 

500 FOLLOWERS.

50k+ VIEWS.

AND 2k VOTES.

I felt like crying!  I was texting my two best friends at the time and while they were talking I visited WattPad and came back and sent them screenshots of what I seen.

One of my friends literally screamed in all caps "OMGGGOMGGG" or something like that lol

My sister Twinkle__Moon has, and she always will be, my biggest supporter of Rain, as she is with basically a lot of my books.  From the day I published the first chapter, she was excited.  She likes writing her own books but isn't confident enough sometimes so I try to tell her that she writes in her own way and that someone will see her stories someday.

All I wanna say is THANK YOU!!!

Get ready...

THANK YOU TO EVERY SINGLE PERSON OUT THERE WHO NOTICED ME, WHO NOTICED MY BOOK AND DECIDED TO READ IT.  I CANT BEGIN TO DESCRIBE HOW I FEEL RIGHT NOW BUT ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW IS THAT IM HAPPY, AND THAT EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU READER'S OUT THERE IN THIS WORLD;  ALL OF YOU ARE AMAZING AND WONDERFUL PEOPLE TO ME.  IM THANKFUL FOR THOSE WHO FOLLOWED ME, FOR THOSE WHO VOTED ON RAIN, FOR THOSE WHO MADE MY DAY - AND PROBABLY MANY OTHERS - BY SIMPLY COMMENTING, AND FOR THOSE WHO SUPPORT MY BOOK TO THE VERY END.  I DO DREAD THE DAY WHERE I WILL END THIS BOOK, BUT DO NOT WORRY!  ITS NOT NEAR THE END JUST YET. 

EACH

AND

EVERY

ONE

OF

YOU

OUT

THERE

SOMEWHERE

ARE

AMAZING.

Live your life to the fullest!  If you wanna write a story, write it!  If you wanna make art, practice, practice, practice!  For whatever you wanna do in this world, make sure you're happy doing so, like I am when I write my books.

Have a wonderful day, or have a well rested night.

I LOVE YOU ALL SO DANG MUCH!!!

❤️💗💘❣💛💚💝💛💙💙💜💟💟💞💞❣💞💝💖💖❤️💛💚💖💔💛💙💞💘💜💙💙💞💖💙💘💝💖💜💘💛💗💜💘💞💚💛💙💝💖💕💞💟💜💕❣💙💞💖💘💚❤️💝💝💜💓💘💟💝💖💖💖💞💛❤️💚💙💖💗❤️❤️💛💕💗💘💕💚💓💘💝💙💜💝💟💙💟💟💟💜💟💞💛❤️❤️💚💞💖💝💞💚💓💖❣💞💝❣💕💛💓💘💞💚❤️💚💞💖💝💞💞💓💘💕💛💘💖💘💞💛❤️💕💖💟💟💓💓💟💙❤️💛💞💗💖❤️❤️💛💚💞💘💟💛❤️💛💗💘💞💙💜💞💕💜💜💜💟💓💜💜💜💜💙❣💛💞💝💟💜💓💟💕💛

THATS ALL MY LOVE FOR ALL OF YOU AMAZING READERS.  I LOVE EACH OF YOUR COMMENTS AND VOTES AND JUST— YOU ALL MAKE ME SO HAPPY!!  Thank you for 60k+ views on Rain everyone!  Big round of applause for my readers because this would've never even happened in the first place without them.  I do hope you smile and laugh a lot, because knowing you're happy makes me happy.

-Kitty