70| Can I..

[unedited]

Minseon hesitantly stepped into the apartment [Y/n] lives in, the girl leading him inside with a gentle smile that made him feel just a little bit calmer, his eyes showed nervousness.

"I'm home!"  she yelled out after slamming the door behind her, making herself known.

Minseon started to feel uncomfortable as he was reminded of why he came here, negative questions zooming in and out of his head: what if I'm really a demon?  What if [Y/n] hates me?  What if she doesn't wanna be friends with me anymore..?

Seokjin, in his cute pajamas that were covered in some sort of fluffy character, came slowly down the stairs, his hair a little messy and his eyes half open.  He only came down here because he heard the door slam, but now seeing [Y/n] here with a boy this late at night, he felt more awake than ever.

"Where were you!"  he scolded, flicking her head with little force.  [Y/n] winced and backed up.  "We were so worried, we actually thought you got kidnapped again!"  he sighed and massaged his temples, groaning.  "Just, don't do that ever again.  Got it?"

[Y/n] mumbled a small apology, rubbing the skin on her forehead where the elder flicked upon.  "I promise not to do it again.  I'm sorry, Daddy.."  she murmured the last part, but Minseon already heard it.

"Daddy..?"  he repeated in a questionable tone, startling the girl.

[Y/n] pointed towards Seokjin.  "He acts like my father and he basically has been one ever since I've lived here."  she smiled as she remembered the past.

Minseon made a O with his mouth, looking away.  "Um..  C-Can we d-do what we ca-came h-here for n-now?"  he asked carefully, a little nervously as he wondered constantly what they would do to him to check of his kind.  He hoped he was just a normal, everyday human.

[Y/n] turned away from the boy and began speaking hushed sentences to Seokjin, leaving the brunette to stand awkwardly to the side. Minseon felt a little left out of the conversation, but it was going to be okay. He needed to be okay.

"Okay, Minseon, follow us." [Y/n] softly ushered, placing her hand against the said boy's back, pushing him gently forward as he was zoning out by himself.

They led him quietly to a room on the main floor, in the far corner of the building was a door, a little strange in a way of its placement. [Y/n] laid her hand upon the shaking boy's shoulder, he was trembling in his spot. Minseon sighed, figuring out it was because of his issue back home.

Seokjin stepped forward and opened the door, revealing a normal-looking office, not strange or dark in anyway at all. "This is where I do my work. You may sit on the sofa over in the corner if you'd like." he offered with a gentle smile, knowing the boy felt nervous to be here, worried of what was to come.

The black-haired male sat down softly on his office chair that was placed behind his desk, facing the two teens. Minseon fiddled with his fingers, growing afraid, feeling anxious.

"First of all, I'm going to ask some questions, and all you have to do is answer honestly with only the truth." Seokjin said, folding his hands upon the wood of his desk. Minseon slowly nodded, looking up. "Have you ever experienced immense rage when something doesn't go right?"

Minseon thought hard, and the memory of his third day in kindergarten popped up in his mind.  He remembered that day clearly: it was his first time being upset.

"Minseon, stop poking her."  the teacher sighed, warning the small boy who completely ignored her and kept annoying the little girl beside him.