30| Him

(A/N: I'm switching the POV so it would be ' I '  instead of ' You '.  Though it will still be in [Y/n]'s point of view.)

If things couldn't get worse.  What ever that lady said to me started to scare me more then I thought.  My dizzy spells have been coming more often, even when no ringing occurs.  The ringing in my ears has sorta reduced to where it wasn't so bad like before.  But now, I could even hear things like never before.  It's honestly freaking me the heck out but I don't know what to do!  I can't tell my oppas, they'll freak out more then me and probably check me everywhere's and even (possibly) take me to a hospital.  This was bad, but I have to keep this to myself.

"Hi Jaemin.  Where's your friends?" I questioned, having not seen any of them all day.

He simply shrugged and turned into another hallway. "I don't know.  I haven't seen them since yesterday."

"Yesterday?" I repeated, still following him. "What do you mean?  Are they sick or something?" I felt concerned, did they catch some sort of flu or cold?

Jaemin didn't say more after that, just casually walking through the halls until he made it to an empty locker room, pulling me inside with him.  I looked around feeling confused as to why I'm here right now.  At least I wouldn't miss classes since it's about lunch time at this moment.

"Why are we here?" I asked as I sat on one of the nearby benches, swinging my feet as a habit.  Jaemin once again didn't respond and instead, pinned me to a wall, a small gasp leaving me.

He leaned his head in towards my neck which literally made me have a fit.  I pushed him as hard as I could but the dude wouldn't budge!  I shivered as I started to fear what he was about to do to me.

"Stay still and you'll be fine," he breathed in a whisper in my ear, making me shiver at the sound of his voice.

With my hands pinned above me, he moved in towards my neck, gently unbuttoning my uniform making me thrash around. "Jaemin.  Let go of me." I spoke with as much confidence I could muster.  But on the inside I was freaking out, hopefully he won't notice.

Jaemin ignored me and proceeded with his plan.  He pulled down the sleeve off my left arm, only making it so he could stuff his face in my neck better.  He inhaled loudly, grinning into my skin.

"Don't worry, I'll be as gentle as possible and then I'll let you go." he promised, rubbing one of my hands with his finger.

I inhaled sharply when something wet made contact with the skin on my neck, the feeling making me shiver underneath him.  But all the strength in me returned once I felt something sharp graze against my skin, already too familiar with that feeling, I thrashed, kicked, struggled.  I even tried screaming, but Jaemin quickly clasped his hand over my mouth, leaving one of my hands free from his grasp.  I grinned for a moment, a sudden fire lit within me as I pushed him off my form. 

"You don't dare touch me." I threatened, angry at the boy I thought I trusted. "You'll be hunted down if you do.  So I wouldn't dare try to hurt me, vampire."

Jaemin was indeed a little shocked from my last statement, his eyes widening. "How do you know?" he questioned while backing up.

"I can't say, but I hope you don't touch me ever again.  Bye Jaemin."

With that I left the locker room, my blood boiling at the boy I left alone back there.  How could I have never noticed?  He never smiled, and he rarely eats food!  I should've know when I met him that he was no good for me.  I already have seven vampires living with me and that's a handful as it is, and having one I didn't know try to hurt me made me ball my fists up.

Stupid.  Stupid.  Stupid.

I went along with the rest of the remaining hours of school, never having seen Jaemin since the locker room incident.  I smiled once Namjoon's car came into view.

"Oppa!" I shouted and hugged the male.  He smiled and kissed my forehead softly, leaning into my neck to hug me.

"How was school?  What the–?" muttered a confused Namjoon, pausing his movements for a moment.

I instantly stiffened, feeling his breaths come in contact with my skin.  He sniffed me a couple times before pulling away and glaring at my neck.

"What's wrong?" I asked hesitantly, staring at the ground.  I knew he smelt him, I knew Namjoon smelt Jaemin on me.

"Who touched you." he muttered quietly, his voice laced with seriousness which made me suddenly scared.  I've never seen Namjoon act like this before.

"Wh-what are you talking abou—"

"You know darn well what I'm talking about, don't you [Y/n]?  Tell me.  Tell me who touched you.  Now." his sudden possessiveness surprised me.  What do I do?  Do I tell him it was Jaemin?  I trust my oppas. . .

I let a shaky breath leave me, not daring to move from my spot. "A-a fr-friend," I stammered.

"A friend?  Tell me who."

I decided a while back to not argue with Namjoon, seeing as his fists are clenching and unclenching right now.  I don't wanna anger him more.

"H-His name i-is J-Jae-Jaemin," I sneaked a quick peek of Namjoon. His face was not visible since he was staring intensely at the ground, his bangs covered his eyes from me seeing them.

"Jaemin, huh.  You know, I think I feel much better now." Namjoon glanced up at me before hopping in the drivers seat, a unreadable expression on his face.

I opened the passenger door slowly, a concerned look upon my features as I sat in the seat, buckling myself in safely.  I glanced at Namjoon from the corner of my eye, watching how he seemed calm but how a strange aura surrounded him.  He started the car and backed up, leaving the parking lot and started on the drive home.  The whole ride was silent and even though I wanted to ask if he was okay, I decided not to as I felt that wouldn't be a good idea.

— A/N —
To be continued