27| Crash

School ended in what felt like minutes to you. You were still in a daze of the new friends you made, your mind never focusing on whatever the teacher told in class.  But. . .  were they really your friends? Kyungsoo, you don't know. But for the other two, you knew they liked you seeing how friendly and happy they were to talk to you.  Maybe being friends with them wouldn't be so bad?  I mean, you didn't know your way around the school, and maybe having those three boys as close friends- yeah, it's better to have them by your side, after all, you are the new girl.

You stood at the main entrance, waiting for Namjoon's car to appear out of nowhere to take you home.  A sudden feeling creeped up on you, giving you the feeling that someone was watching you.  Quickly turning around to scan your surroundings, you relaxed a little knowing no one was there.  But why did you still have that feeling though?  So many questions today.

The sudden sound of footsteps made you turn around once again, only to jump back and hit a wall because there was Kyungsoo standing right in front of you.  He almost gave you a heart attack!

"What do you want, scaring me like that?" you panted slightly, holding your hand up to your heart while keeping your eyes sharp on Kyungsoo.

He chuckled lightly as he took slow steps up to you, his eyes trained on your face as well was yours. "So interesting. . . I wonder if that's true, what you smell like. ."

"Huh?" you blinked, confused at his words.

He sighed, a grin appearing on his face. "Never mind me.  Want me to walk you home?" asked Kyungsoo.

"Uhh, thanks but no thanks.  I'm going home with my family." you kindly rejected the offer, waving your hands up in the air as a no.

Kyungsoo nodded understandingly. "Ah, right right.  Well see you tomorrow then, new girl,"

You groaned quietly. "Didn't I tell you already to stop that!"

"Yeah yeah.  The nickname just makes me so happy seeing you annoyed by it.  Have a nice day," he smirked and left through the main entrance, stopping in the parking lot to glance at you one last time before turning around and walking home.  He probably lives by the school or something.  Or maybe he doesn't have someone to take him home?  You shook your head, your eyes catching the black van that drove towards the doors.

Oppas!

You pushed through the glass doors and ran up to the car once it was parked. You smiled at Namjoon as he opened the driver door and got out to hug you tightly, his face hidden in the crook of your neck which made you stop and freeze up.

He took a long sniff of your neck, breathing in your scent. You could feel him smiling. "Ahh, we missed you so so so so much [Y/n]. . ." he whispered, his hot breath hitting your skin, making you shiver.

Don't worry, I missed you all so so so so so much too!

Namjoon pulled away, now you got to see how happy he really looked. He was practically beaming with happiness when he seen you. Finally out of your frozen state, you hopped up into Namjoon's arms, now giving him a hug as you nuzzled your face in his neck.

"I missed you all so much too! Can we go home now? I wanna play video games," you whispered while letting go of the still smiling Namjoon, him giving you a brief nod as you both got in the car.

The ride home was silent, probably Seokjin told Namjoon beforehand to not ask any questions until you got home. You bet they all had tons of questions to ask about your first day.

"[Y/n] sweetie!" squealed Seokjin as he wrapped his arms around you, squeezing you tight until you told him you couldn't breath no more. "Ah, sorry.  I'm just so happy!  How was your day?  Gosh that's weird to ask since we're always together.  Did you make friends?  How many?" while the eldest bombarded you with question after question, Taehyung and Jungkook were fighting over something stupid in the background.  Namjoon was scanning through the TV for something to watch as Yoongi slept on the other end of the couch.  Hoseok was eating chips and Jimin was. .  Where exactly was Jimin?

"Well, first off, my day was okay.  I did make some friends, they were weird though but eh, I'm weird too so what's the difference." with a shrug you turned and entered the kitchen, grabbing a bottle of water from the fridge.  A sudden loud, piercing ringing came in your ears, you instantly covering them both while crouching to the ground in pain at the strong tone of the blaring sound.  When it stopped suddenly, you couldn't think.

What just happened?

You shook your head and got up but with a little struggle since your legs were wobbly.  Once back in the living area, you collapsed on the chair, heaving a long sigh as you felt your ears.  Though nothing happened again, it still bothered you. 

"Hey, you seem troubled.  Are you okay?" worried Taehyung, touching your head and then your cheeks.  You gently swatted his hands away.

"I'm fine," you whispered, feeling weak all the sudden.

"You sure?  You sound tired?" questioned Taehyung again, rubbing your arm in a comforting manner.  You nodded to him, agreeing to being tired.  Maybe it was just because you've done so much today.  You'll just have to reduce the way you do things.

Your smile small, you pushed yourself up and turned to Taehyung. "Yeah, I'll just go to bed.  Tell Daddy that I won't have dinner tonight." he nodded and went to go tell Seokjin while you went upstairs to your room.

You laid gently on your mattress, slight ringing in your ears but you tried to ignore it.  Sooner or later you fell asleep due to tiredness.

— A/N —
School is tiring.
How was your day?