Special|~ Valentine's Day

[A/N: This is a short, switched POV chapter.  This will be in 3rd person.  Also it's unedited...  Sorry if this was late, I was away from wifi the whole day....]

Eric walked down the halls watching, listening, and witnessing as many students confessed to their crush, saying how much they love them or just simply gifting them a lovely card and some chocolate. He couldn't help but want to jump in pure joy when he seen Mina down the end of the long hallway, kindly rejecting other boys who swarmed the beautiful brunette student.  Mina turned to look towards Eric, time practically stopping around the two of them, almost as if it was only them who stood there.

"Mina."  Eric called, a smile starting to show on his face.

"Eric."  the brunette replied back with a gentle look gracing her features, a happy grin at her pink lips.

Eric proceeded to walk towards the girl, feeling his heart beat rapidly at the mire sight of her, his footsteps slow yet soft as he wanted to approach her carefully.

The werewolf coughed slightly as he looked down at all the gifts Mina received from the many boys who liked her, a faint growl emitting from his throat. 

"Mina...  I have something to say,"  Eric simply started, holding out his hand as if asking to take her somewhere.  The brunette nodded without hesitation and grabbed his hand softly, letting him lead her wherever he wanted.  They both made it to a quiet, empty classroom, Eric making sure there was no other students around the hall area outside the door.

"What is it you wanted to say, Eric?"  Mina inquired, her hands behind her back as she rocked her body gently from side to side.

The boy looked at her with such affection, she thought her heart would melt into a puddle at the look in his eyes.  "I wanted to confess something."  he replied, glancing away for a moment.  "We've known each other for awhile now and I....  I guess I kinda like you more than just a best friend, Yoo Mina." Eric confessed, holding onto hope as he had a feeling the pretty brunette liked him the same way.

Mina looked to the floor, biting her lip to suppress her smile.  "I..  Honestly, Eric, I like...  I like you, too."

The silence filled the room as the two students confessed their love for one another.  Eric wanted to let himself go and kiss her, but he was worried that would come off as weird.  Mina craved Eric's touch, she wanted him to hug her and kiss her softly upon the lips, the thought of it was making her smile.

"Can we kiss?"

They both laughed as they spoke in unison, both too awkward to make a move before the other.

Eric cleared his throat, looking off to the side.  "I'd love to, of course if you want it as well.."

"Yes, I'd like that."  Mina giggled, letting her bright smile go on full show as she was extremely happy about everything.

The two inched closer, leaning forward as their lips gently touched, an addicting shock going through both their bodies as they kissed for the very first time.

♥︎ a/n ♥︎
Thank you for reading today~  I was previously working on a chapter but since today is a special day~  Happy Valentines my sweet readers!

(I know this is late and I'm sorry)