Special|~ Yoongi's B-Day

Happy birthday to you~ Happy birthday to you~ Happy birthday dear Suga~~~ Happy birthday to youuuuuu~ 생일 축하합니다~ (I don't think I spelled that right lol I'm still learning >.<)

You ran downstairs with some of the birthday supplies, quickly preparing the area for the big surprise party with everyones help.  Yoongi was out doing some shopping with Hoseok and Seokjin to distract him for awhile, leaving the rest of us here to set up all the party decorations.

Namjoon was hanging up the big 'HAPPY BIRTHDAY' sign on the wall above the couch while Jimin was making sure the area looked good enough.  Taehyung was busy blowing up balloons and putting them in groups of 3 around the main living area.  Jungkook and you were finishing up the last decorations on the cake.

"Annnnnnnnd.. done!"  you smile, pulling the bag of blue colored icing away from the vanilla cake.  Jungkook looks over your careful work, smiling and giving a thumps up knowing you did an awesome job.

He chuckles.  "Suga?  Why Suga instead of Yoongi?"

"Well Yoongi-oppa acts so nice and sweet to me all the time... like sugar.  So I call him Suga because of that.  Isn't it cute, the cake I mean."  you ask wanting to get someone's honest opinion on your decorating.

Jungkook gives a smile, pointing at the cake.  "Oh this piece of art?  I think you did a wonderful job [Y/n]."  he says, ruffling your hair and making you pout.

"My hair!  Oppa!  I worked hard to make my hair this good-looking!  You can't just touch it."  you whine, pushing his hand away from your head.  Jungkook just chuckles in reply, sneaking a taste of the icing when you weren't looking.

You walk over to Jimin, wondering if he, along with the rest, were done setting everything up.  "Hey Jiminie-oppa,"  you start, looking around the area.  "is everything set up?  I just want to make sure this surprise birthday celebration will go well.  I want to make him smile, you know?"  you say with a small smile.

Jimin looks to you from his spot by the couch, sending a thumps up and his beautiful closed-eye smile.  "Yep!  I just made sure everything is ready.  I think Yoongi-hyung will love this!  I also think he'll love your cake decorating very, very much [Y/n].  You did an amazing job with Jungkook!"  he compliments you, making you blush slightly at the sudden praise.

"Haha, thanks oppa.  I just wanted to make everything perfect for his birthday.  I can't believe it's here already, a year has passed so fast huh?"  you softly say, jumping suddenly when you hear a car pull up in the driveway.  "Guys!  Guys!  Hurry and get in your places, they're here!"  you hurriedly rush behind the counter in the kitchen watching to make sure everyone else was hiding in their spots.

You could overhear some talking from the outside, smiling as you got excited for the surprising part of this party.  The front door then slowly opened, all the lights were off just to make sure no one could see too much of the decorations when they come in.

"Why are the lights off?  Weren't they on when we left?"  questioned Yoongi, walking in with a confused expression on while setting down some grocery bags.

Seokjin coughed slightly, giving the signal that we should surprise the birthday boy in 10 seconds.  You couldn't help but let your smile grow wider, you were so excited!  Out of all these years no one has ever pulled a surprise birthday party on anyone, making this first one all the more fun.

Yoongi looks around.  "Can't you turn the lights back on—"

"SURPRISE!!!!!!  HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOONGI!!"

To say Yoongi was shocked was an understatement.  He was down on the floor hugging you happily and on the verge of tears.  "You guys did this just for me?"  he softly asks, you nodded in reply.

"Why wouldn't we?  A birthday is a special day Suga-oppa.  Everyone deserves a little party."  you smile at him, pulling gently away and taking his hand to pull him up from the floor.  "Come!  Let me show you the living room!"  you say, making sure Yoongi wasn't looking when you made a signal to Seokjin to grab the cake.  He nodded and went into the kitchen.

"You guys went all out, didn't you?"  Yoongi chuckled, poking at the balloons.  "I never thought once in my life that someone would pull a surprise on me like this, especially on my birthday.  I'm so thankful."  he softly says, turning back to you with his happy gummy smile.  "Thank you [Y/n], my sweet little flower."

Seokjin came in with the lit up cake, passing it to Jungkook so he could record this moment with his phone.  Everyone gathered around Yoongi with the cake, singing.

"Happy birthday to you.  Happy birthday to you.  Happy birthday dear Yoongi~  Happy birthday to you~!!"

"Make a wish oppa!"  you quickly say, pointing at the candles.  Yoongi softly smiled before closing his eyes and making a wish.  He then opened his eyes and blew out the candles, everyone happily clapping for the older. 

"Happy birthday oppa!"

♥︎ a/n ♥︎
I hope you liked this cute special!  I know it was short but I just wanted to celebrate our Yoongi's special day.  I hope everyone gives him lots of love today!  Happy birthday Suga~ <3