54| Angel

[A/N: OMGOMGOMG I wasn't really looking before but— 300,000+ VIEWS!?!?????!!??!?! LIKE— O M G. MY HEART CANT TAKE THIS AHHHHHH.  Also, enjoy this chapter my sweet, sweet readers!  Love you all!]

〜〜☆〜〜

You stepped into the long hallways of your large school.  A heavy sigh escaped your lips from your sudden tiredness.  Your usual home room teacher, Mrs. Gu, was sick today, so a substitute had to come in and take her place unfortunately.  Luckily for Mrs. Gu, it was just a small cold, as so we were told.  Unlucky for you, the substitute teacher had a strange hate towards you.  Constantly ignoring your hand being raised, to pointing out the itty-bitty problems on your work sheet just to annoy you.  The teacher really disliked you– but not just you, even some other kids in that class were ignored or got embarrassed lots by the substitute.  You're just happy enough to be in the hallway for break time.  That room is really suffocating.

The many hallways, including the one you stood in now, were not fully empty as occasionally a student or two would walk along them- some even sticking around and sitting against the walls. They never bothered you one bit, though. Break time would only last for a little while longer, not much time to take a nap but you'll take what you can get.

You followed some students down another hallway, but then breaking off with them (they never noticed you following them anyway) and pushing the double exit doors to the sorta-warm school yard. Your feet stepped along the pretty stone path that led up to a big tree, one that's supposedly been here for a long, long time. It's beautiful, it's leaves blowing gently in the chilly wind. You leaned your head back against the bark of the tree, adjusting your head a bit to feel comfortable. A little shut-eye wouldn't hurt a soul.

[A/N: ALSO! If you guys haven't noticed yet- when you see this: " " it obviously means a time skip. But now, when you see this: " × " it means a POV change. Enjoy reading!]

×

Back home, everyone was chilling or laying about. Yeonmi constantly smiled and laughed to whatever little thing came from Jungkook- even if it was plain stupid or just a simple phrase. Aish, these kids, seriously, Yoongi thought, sighing and standing up from his spot on the large couch.

"Hyung, where're you going?" Jungkook questioned, tearing his gaze from his girlfriend to his older brother.

"Anywhere but here," Yoongi grumpily replied, walking off to the staircase.

"Is something bothering him, Kookie?" Yeonmi said. Just hearing that nickname from her mouth just sent Jungkook to thinking about one special little girl. [Y/n], he thought. Even though the nickname was bound to be used by another person, it still seemed wrong to hear it from someone else's lips other than [Y/n]'s.

"Don't call me that, please. Try something else?" Jungkook said.

It would be a total lie if Yeonmi didn't feel upset at the younger's reply. She felt a pang in her heart knowing she couldn't call him that—that special name she didn't know was someone else's to say, and only theirs.

Yeonmi lowered her gaze to her hands that rested gently on her lap. "S-sorry. How about.. Kook? Jungkookie?" she suddenly flinched, feeling his fingers touch her hair.