17| For me?

They all sat around the living room, Taehyung and Yoongi taking place beside you, since you were still a little afraid of Jungkook. But you still loved him.

"So I guess Jungkook got caught right?" Seokjin asked, earning nods from everyone.

"Well, I'm guessing we have no other choice but to tell her the truth."

Jungkook then looked down, ashamed and disappointed in himself. "I'm so so sorry you seen me like that [Y/n]... I never wanted it to happen this way."

You shook your head, "It was bound to happen some time.."

"But, I thought we could tell you when you were older, maybe you would've understood better or something.."

You stood up, pointing at Jungkook. "Kookie-oppa, it's fine. You may have scared me, and I'm honestly still shaken up, but I still love you!"

You ran over, though timid, you embraced him closely. He couldn't help but smile a bit and hug you back gently.

"Oppa, it's gonna be hard for me to accept all of this new information..but I'll try my best to adapt to it."

Seokjin got up and pulled you away from Jungkook, making you sit on his lap instead which made the younger boy pout.

"Hyung!"

"Shh! It's my turn!"

Seokjin held you close and you felt a lot more calmer. You felt safer in his arms.

"Let's settle this, shall we?"

"Yes." You nodded.

"We'll explain everything we know to you, so you can understand us more!" Seokjin exclaimed, smiling.

"Okay then, let's try it."

Everyone explained some things that made sense, and some that didn't, but overall you were happy to listen.

You finally understood why Jungkook was acting weird around you and why he left every night. He was a half-blood, a half-vampire to be more clear. Every three years, he experiences a time where he'll be more hungry, and so he left every midnight so he could go find a snack.

You also learned that they all had powers; special abilities.

Speed: Jungkook's power was to be able to run faster, so he was speedy! He can run faster then any of the other guys, though they themselves have increased speed, Jungkook is far more faster.

Empathy: Taehyung's power was to be able to understand and feel people's emotions, or what they were feeling at that moment.

Healing: Jimin's power was to be able to heal others, which made sense since he loved to care for you when you was sick. He tried to heal you but got caught one time and stopped after that.

Precognition: Namjoon's power was to see the future, but only if he touched someone. He knew all this time that you would find out about their true identities, because he touched you in the hallway that one day when you needed to tell him supper was ready.

Teleportation: Hoseok's power was to be able to teleport. One Christmas you forgot your favourite teddy bear at one of the toy stores awhile away from our house, and Hoseok secretly teleported so he could get it back for you.

Invisibility: Yoongi's power was to be able to be invisible. That's why you never really noticed how everyone kept such a good eye on you, or that they were spying on you at your first (and only) day of real school.

Telepathy: Seokjin's power was telepathy, to be able to read others thoughts. It's quite cool actually! He can even share thoughts to others so everyone can hear each others thoughts until he stopped making it share.

It was all a lot to take in, knowing they were vampires was enough, but knowing they all had special abilities was a whole different story.

You thought it was fascinating!

"Oppa, I want everything to be normal, I don't want this to change anything." You said, smiling just a bit.

Jungkook understood, so he nodded to you.

"Hey, whose is this?"

You turned around to face the voice, who was holding...your iPod?!

"Hobi-oppa! You had my iPod!?" You exclaimed, jumping away from Jungkook to reach your now not missing device.

"Uhh, no? I found it under Taehyung's bed... Why was it there?"

"Argh! TaeTae-oppa had it?! Why didn't I check there before! He seen it last, I asked him to load some songs from Got7 on there! Ughhhh,"

You stomped upstairs to confront the boy. Oh boy were you mad.

"TaeTae-oppa, open up! Never mind, I'm coming in!" You busted open the door that belonged to Jungkook and Taehyung's shared room.

"Why didn't you give me back my iPod? I've been looking all over for it, and you had it!" You shouted, but not too loud.

"Haha... S-sorry [Y/n].. I know you're pretty mad at me, so I'll hope this'll settle this?" He said and suddenly a bunny plushie appeared in his hands, making you gasp.

"I-Is that f-for me?" You stammered, surprised. Taehyung was holding the famous bunny character off of your favourite show BT21 Stars.

"Yeeep! It's all yours," he smiled, popping the 'p'.

"Waaaah, amazing! I always wanted one!" You grinned, accepting the gift your oppa handed to you.

"Don't you ever think it kinda reminds you of Jungkook?"

To be honest, it did.

"Yeah, it kinda does." You softly said, snuggling the plush toy close to your chest.

"Thank you oppa, I love you so much."

"You're always welcome [Y/n], I love you so much, too."

What a nice day.

— A/N —

Awwww wasn't the ending just ADORABLE? I thought so!
Tell me your thoughts in the comments! I love to see them!

Have a wonderful day/night!