73| Happy

( a/n : so you guys know I don't speak much about what the other characters are really feeling or what they think because it's always in 2nd POV, [Y/n]'s perspective. But in this chapter and on, I will be trying to add more about what the other characters feel and think about, so maybe then when you read you get more of an understanding of some sorts. Please enjoy! THERES NOT A SINGLE TIME SKIP IM SO PROUD *sniffles* )

[unedited]

It was cold when, suddenly, a comforting warmth had spread throughout your body, and you fluttered your eyes open.

"What... What happened to me?"  you muttered out, voice small and soft.

"You've been out for an hour, [Y/n]."  a disembodied voice spoke.  You groggily turned your head to the left, immediately having a smile break out on your face when your eyes met with Seokjin's. But.. why was he frowning?

Your head hurt a bit, like a hammer was sent to it.  You let out a short cough,  "Did I do something wrong, Dad?  Why are you looking at me like that.."  your eyes held nothing but pure confusion at the situation.

"You.. don't remember?"  Seokjin's eyebrows furrowed together, then silence. He scanned you over with pursed lips, "Sweetie, do you not remember anything you did an hour ago?"  he questioned, further confusing you.

You shook your head, reaching out your hand to lay upon Seokjin's.  "You can check if you want but, I promise you that I'm telling the truth."

The black-haired male let out a sigh and took your hand into his own, his eyes closed as he reached your memories and looked over all of the ones that was close enough to the time of the incident.  His lips pulled downwards into a frown upon finding nothing of the sorts, which made you frown as well.

"You seriously have no idea?"

"No, I'm sorry.." you lowered your head, feeling useless. It wasn't your fault that you couldn't remember. You didn't even do anything in the first place. All you actually remember is going up to your bedroom and hiding under the sheets. You then heard footsteps, then came total silence. After that.. you can't really remember. What you assumed is that you had knocked out from being tired.

Seokjin gave you once last glance before getting up off your bed, turning towards the doorway. He spoke softly, "Why don't you come with me downstairs, okay?" you nodded instantly and followed the older down to the living room: where everyone was chatting noisily until they picked up on yours and Seokjin's presence.

"Oh, she's awake?" Hoseok said, looking to you with a questioning stare. "Do you know—"

"She has no recollection of what had happened." Seokjin interrupted, gently leading you over to the couch to sit beside a confused Yoongi.

"She doesn't?  Like, she seriously doesn't?"  Taehyung furrowed his brows together, glancing at you from the corner of the room.  "That can't be right.."  he mumbled quietly to himself.

Minseon gazed at you warily from the side.  Yoongi frowned at the boy,  "Does she even know what she did?"  he whispered to the eldest, pointing at Minseon.

"No.."  Seokjin shook his head, his voice soft.  "I never told her yet."  he felt guilty for not informing you about what you had done, but he thought it was best you didn't know, which.. well, it wasn't a good idea in the first place.

You pouted and looked up to Seokjin, then turning to look at the others around the room.  "Did I do something really bad?"  you asked cluelessly, glancing over to Minseon, who tensed up upon hearing your soft voice.