75| Contents

( a/n : are we on the road to 1 million? o.o am I expecting too much? Sorry ;-; I'm just so happy akwkwoskelosisjo enjoy! )

[unedited]

It's been two days since you and Minseon visited the park.  (Don't @ me pls)

You had to push away those weird thoughts about "claiming" even though, at that moment, you had only two choices.  You couldn't bring yourself to do anything, whether it was to not protect Minseon or if it was to hurt him to do it— you couldn't.  You wouldn't either way.

Of course, Minseon didn't say a word the whole way home, even though at some points he looked determined to do so, he chose not to.  You felt grateful that he didn't ask about what had happened because you wouldn't even know what to say back.

School had ended yesterday, and summer had officially started starting today.  Everyone was doing their own thing in their own areas of the house.  Instead of the comforting quietness of your room, you chose to relax in the living room by yourself, playing random channels to pass the time.

Your werewolf friends had gone off on vacation for a couple of weeks, and you only had your brothers and Minseon, because mostly everyone in the school was on vacation or doing something else for the summer.

"Hyung, please!  I promise I won't do it again, forgive me—"

"–the weather is clear today, perfect for the beach or a BBQ—"

"–so you add the salt and pepper, then stir—"

"–can't find something to watch?"

You turned around to face Jungkook, who moved towards the couch and sat beside you, leaning forward with his elbows resting on his knees.  He smiled and pointed at the remote, and you knew he wanted it, so you passed it to him with no further intention of using it.  What's the point anyway.

"You wouldn't guess what Jin-hyung found,"  he calmly stated, flicking through multiple channels until stopping on some space movie that was already halfway through, but you had a feeling Jungkook didn't care at the moment.

"And what did he find?"  you inquired, leaning back against the couch.  You stared at the ceiling, finding it more interesting than whatever the television was showing.  It was in some other language anyway.  Subtitles didn't matter at the time, and you just had a lot of questions circling in your mind that you couldn't answer.

Jungkook stood up and switched off the television, clasping his hands together,  "Jin-hyung booked us a nice cottage for the week!  And it's perfect, just as the advertisement says!  It has two floors, with three bathrooms and four bedrooms!"  he exclaimed, smiling with cute excitement.  "Sadly, we have to share just like we do here.  But that's okay, because I know we can figure something out by the time we're there."

"Hyuuuuung!  Is this really all you could get?!"  Jimin cried, dropping his luggage at the door with a frown,  "There's only four bedrooms, and there's nine people!"

"Y-You didn't ha-have t-to take me wi-with y-you if I-I'm a b-bother."  Minseon mumbled to himself whilst wandering off into the kitchen.  But, of course, being with a bunch of vampires, they obviously heard what he said.

"Minseon, you don't have to say that."  you said with a faint frown, but the stupid argument continued in the background.