50| Sleeping Over

Hi!

Before you start reading this chapter, I just want to say... THANK YOU!!!!!!

I don't know how I got here, having 7k+ followers and 200k+ views on this book along with 10k votes–

I'm simply amazed!

I have literally no idea why you guys enjoy this book, but apparently you do?  So thank you for that.  Thank you for staying here, reading, voting, commenting, following....  Just, thank you from the bottom of my heart.

AND HAPPY 50TH CHAPTER~!!

🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉

Now enjoy the chapter~

[Unedited]

The front door opened for the third time, meaning Kyungsoo had finally arrived with his stuff.  You looked over to Eric and Changjae, sharing a small laugh at the werewolf's lateness.  You stood up from the carpet that laid in the middle of the living room, temporarily pausing your game of Monopoly (A/N: Omg I just LOVE that game just saying) with the other 2 werewolves.

"Sup guys."  Kyungsoo casually greeted as he placed his backpack by the couch with the other ones, sitting down by Eric cross-legged.

You groaned loudly, gripping your hair.  "Changjae!!  Are you kidding me?!  One million all ready– dude!  I was this close to winning.."  you pouted as you brought your legs up close to your chest, stuffing your face in between your knees and rocking back and fourth slightly.

A small groan was heard.  "Now she's having a breakdown.  Great."  you look to Kyungsoo because of his comment.  He simply grinned at you for a split second before going back to his normal, sorta expressionless look.  You rolled your eyes.

"She's fine~  Sorry [Y/n], but I had to!  I never win at games and that was the closest chance I had so I went for it, hehe."  Changjae smiles, making you slowly go back to your usual state because of his cuteness.  Sometimes you literally want to squish his cheeks!

"Hey guys."  a voice said, causing you all to stop talking and look to the one who just spoke.  It was Jungkook, who was going into the kitchen for his daily meal.

You give a small smile.  "Hi, Kookie-oppa."  you simply reply, cleaning up the game board for the next round so Kyungsoo can start playing as well.

Jungkook then emerged from the kitchen, holding a non-transparent glass of what you assumed to be blood, as from the smell that invaded your senses.  "How's everything going so far?"  he asks, leaning against the wall closest to the three of you, sipping lightly on his drink.

"It's going fine."  you reply, coughing slightly as you redirected your attention back to the game board.

Jungkook simply hummed as a reply and left the room. You let out the air you were holding in, exhaling with a sigh as you passed everyone the required Monopoly money for the game. Eric wanted to be the dealer/real estate because he thinks it's fun, which is totally fine by everyone else.

Changjae unfortunately steps on your property, making you grin widely since you had already enough money to buy a hotel for the most expensive property space there was on the board. The cute werewolf cried out as he did not want to pay you, causing you to feel bad a bit, but you kept your grin as you waited for him to pay up.