I KISSED HER

Okay, so i just watched mayura and omg the kiss had me SHOOKKK! ICKDVBFJNSIGKHTRNMKLCHMT HBG,CB NLG;FHM GFHKLTG HXKLTH, TDGHKLTR HJSRT;KS HJT

I mean it was i french but someone had written some subtitles so you can understand the plot,  if you wanna watch it links below>>>

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7lZRW9fbNCM

Try not to freak out, im still recovering, might watch the whole of season two again.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

  ADRIEN'S POV

Whilst we eat, i almost completely forget about my own house as Tom  tells us stories about Marinette when she was younger. 

'it feels as if it was just yesterday, seeing our toddler dressing up in Sabine's clothes, now sewing her own,' he turns to marinette, ' I'm so proud of you marinette, you've come so far,'

'Papa,' Marinette's face is glowing pink, 'i'm not even a proper designer,'

'you will be,' everyone looks at me, nino smirking, 'i mean, my father said he had a passion ever since he was an infant, like you,'

MARINETTE'S POV

Alya nudges me as Adrien says this.

'who is your father again, son?'

Really, Dad, really? I am so embarrassed and i can't hold it back. Does he even listen to what i say.

'OMG, dad..' Adrien interrupts me.

'It's fine, Mari, really,' He nods at me as i can feel myself burning, 'to answer you question, my father is Gabriel Agreste, he's a fashion designer,'

'As in the Gabriel Agreste, world-reknowned fashion designer? Oh my, how did i not know this..'

Mum gets up to clear the table and i help her.

'yep,' Adrien says popping the p, getting up to help.

mum and i tell him to sit down, but he insists anyway, followed by Nino and Alya. I find myself washing the dishes with Adrien, as Alya and Nino help my parents clean the bakery and work on tomorrow's batches.

'i'm sorry about my dad, he doesn't really keep up with fashion like me,' 

'its no worries, marinette, i really like both of your parents,'

'well, i'm glad you do, Adrien,'

We carry on washing the dishes, and Adrien blows a bubble using the fairy liquid between his hands. It pops on my nose and i sneeze really loudly, accidentally pouring more liquid into the sink. As the tap is running, it instantly turns to foam, and i get a little and throw it at Adrien.

He looks at me, startled.

Oh, great, i've ruined everything, haven't I.

Just when i want the ground to swallow me up, he laughs and it is honestly the most beautiful sound i've heard. We end up having a fight as foam ends up all over us. Then, Nino and Alya coe in and interrupt us.

'sorry to ruin your guys' fun, but we're going now, my mum's waiting outside,' 

'yeah, talk on the groupchat, see you dudes tomorrow when we all ace that test,'

As we say goodbye, my father hands each of them a bag of goodies to take home for their parents. Adrien and I finish washing up, then sit in the lounge. it's a little awkward, but at least there isn't any tension between us.