Competing with a cocky Adrien Agreste

Hi guys, im sorry i havent updated in a while with exams and that (yes, i actually am revising for the first time in my life).  I've been wanting to update for ages now, so here it goes

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MARINETTE'S POV

I walk out onto the field, a little nervous to how everyone's going to react to my random glow up. What is Alya gonna say?

Come on marinette, your ladybug, you can do this.

Can i really though?

As i walk out the changing room and down the corridoor, someone calls 'Mari?'

I turn around to see Adrien in his gym clothes, shirt clinging to his chest, gaping at me.

He's probably thinking how i look so ugly.

'Adrikins,' 

He smirks and jogs a little to join me. 

'Well, you look,' i look into those emerald eyes,' different,'

'different good, or in a bad way?'

'i'm gonna say bad, because you're not allowed to look better than me,'

i try to remember how to breathe as he says it.

Pretend he's chat noir, pretend he's chat noir. 

I pretend to glare at him.

'Seriously though, i didn't know you worked out,' he looks me up and down. 

'I can say the same,' I mean, can you imagine Adrien shirtless.

i can feel my cheeks go scarlet.

'Well, we should go to the gym sometime, so we can see who is better,' he flexes his muscles cockily, 'don't be disappointed, though, after losing to me in video games,'

'Oh, you're on, Agreste!' 

'Shut it, mari-trash,' 

'your just jealous, Adrikins,'

'Well, meet me at the gym after school then, and we will see,'

'yeah, sure, just don't cry when you lose,' I grin as we push the double doors and walk onto the field.

Everyone turns to us as mr garcia yells, 'hurry up you two, you missed the warm-up!' 

I can feel eyes on me as i go to Alya, who is stretching. She stops as soon as she sees me, and gasps.

'Girl, you look amazing! You didn't tell me you work out!' I smile at her as i join her stretching.

'I'm going to the gym with Adrien later, actually,' 

'Talk of the devil, model boy, staring at you, 3 o'clock,'

I glance sideways, and sure enough, Adrien is whispering to Nino and some of the other boys, looking in my direction.

Way to make someone paranoid.

ADRIEN'S POV

I join Nino, as Ivan, Max, and my other mates come over.

'Dude, what was that all about?' Nino grins at me evilly.

'what?' 

'You and 'nette,' 

'What were you two doing back there in the changing rooms? Actually, don't answer that, i don't think i want to know,' Ivan smirks as i groan.

'Please stop,'