Author's Note: List of Future First Light Story Info

Hey everyone,

Yes, I know this isn't an actual update, but I keep getting asked the same questions over and over again and I wanted to make the information known to you because I don't want you feeling like you have no idea what's going on when it comes to updates, when First Light is ending, and all that good stuff.

I'd say that First Light is a few more chapters long. I've only just started writing the next chapter and it's pretty crazy because I had originally written the last chapter over a year ago and now I'm going to absolutely have to change it because Dawn and Paul are a lot closer than I'd thought they'd be by this point. That's a good thing, so I'm glad I have to really be careful about how I'm finishing it up. Really, if First Light was a movie and if I was going by normal storyline etiquette, a lot of these chapters I've been writing since Paul saved Dawn wouldn't have happened because (If you're interested in telling good stories, really listen to this) after the climax of a story, you're supposed to go immediately to the finish. You wrap up any loose ends with a flourish and YES "The End". Especially in movies. After the climax, it's a basic rule to wrap up the story in ten minutes before the credits start rolling. I would know, I took a screen writing class and if you look back at alllll the movies you've seen, that's how they all worked. And if they didn't, well, then you were probably going "Come on, come on, get to the point."

What in the world was my point? Oh yeah, I'm taking forever posting the final chapters and really stringing along the story, but I can't help it because First Light is so much fun to write. 

So yes, First Light will be over soon BUT here's the good news. I will be posting (in this order too):

1. Dawn POV chapters that have taken place throughout First Light that I wrote because it's amazingly different to write from Dawn's POV. Some of these were during moments I've written Paul POV during, some are absolutely new moments between the two that show how she was feeling about him. Plus I'm probably going to add my Kenny story in here too... it's already written and it's important for a story later down the line.

2. Short Stories involving Dawn and Paul traveling around Hoenn, getting to know each other better, involving Pokemon training, Pokemon catching, romance, and quite possibly... another Pokemon couple you people should all know that I love to death.  

3. First Faith. This is a story involving Paul's most tragic parts of his past which he basically refuses to talk about except to mention every once and awhile to Dawn. It's about Paul and Christianity and I felt really called to write this and it's practically writing itself since I'm Christian and I can absolutely see this happening to Paul, or at least my Paul (Who, I've been told very many times, is very accurately portrayed). So if the whole Christian theme is offensive to you or not your cup of tea, you don't have to read it. I'm super excited about it though. ^_^

4. A story I haven't titled yet. Now this is going to be a dramatic story about Dawn and Paul going to Kalos. I can't even begin to tell you how much I might be hated for what I've written in this story so far. Don't blame me, I'm just telling you what happens in the Pokemon world in my head and it makes absolute sense. Um, if I had to give some sort of synopsis on it now without giving anything away till I start posting it, it would be "Dawn and Paul have been traveling through the Hoenn region for over a year and a half. As soon as Paul hears news that Ash's journey in the Kalos region is winding down and Dawn hears that Contests are beginning to be the next big thing in Kalos, they decide to head over and live out their dreams. But do their lives really have room for both their dreams and each other?"  ....Really, that doesn't give anything dramatic at all away. Phew. Live in anticipation, people.

So there you go. That's what my mind is like. It's so WEIRD how you people aren't in my mind, knowing all this stuff. I wonder what it'd be like if people lived in my head like that. Hmm... 

Oh, and I have no idea when I'm posting this stuff. I'll let you know on chapter updates when I think I'd post. I guess I'm taking questions now. Sure.

Have an amazing day full of hot chocolate, bird hats, and.... cowboy pants. If you know what bird hats and cowboy pants are, then I'll love you forever and you seriously need to be my friend and I'll dedicate a chapter to you or something. 

-Flips