Chapter 51B- Do You Feel It? (Dawn POV)

(By the way, this is really short, but I was sure you would all want to read this instead of not have it. I'll be posting other short chapters pretty soon because this just won't cut it, will it? Go back and read at least a bit of chapter 51 so you can remember where in the story this is. At least that's what I would do :P)

Chapter 51B

He's kissing me, I thought, unable to wrap my head around it. He's kissing me and it's wonderful.

I'd never kissed a boy before. I wasn't sure what it was supposed to be like. But here Paul was, so softly letting his lips move against my own. His hands were gentle against my skin and it was amazing. Everyone thought Paul was so tough, so forceful. Not me. I knew he could be soft like this. I moved myself closer to him, never wanting it to end.

Keeping kissing me, Paul. I love you, I thought, dazed. How did he do this to me?

It didn't matter to me now. He was kissing me. His lips were on mine and there weren't words to describe how wonderful it was. I didn't want it to end.

Do you know I love you, Paul?  I wondered, moving closer still. Do you feel it?

I took a breath and kissed him deeper, leaving thoughts behind so I could make the moment last.

Hello,

As usual, thanks for reading! It means so much. Don't kill me for this chapter being short. It's Dawn and she's not in the mood to really be saying how she feels. :P 

Pokemon Question of the Day: Which of Ash's hats is your favorite? 

Have an amazing day!

-Flips