1) Prologue

3rd POV

In a sacred forest outside of Shinga, is a small village living happily in peace from the outside world. Where they wouldn't interfere with the war happening in Shinga between the sixth clan, but would rather live their own live out of war and blood bath.

''Intruder.'' Unfortunate, can't they be safe from everything.

''Start evacuation 5.'' An unknown enemy has found the village and attack them without a warning. Fire starts burning the trees as the few clan member of the village trying to defend them self and try to evacuate in time. But most importantly is trying to buy some time for the youngest among them.

''Mama, I'm scared.'' Whaled a small child into the arms of her dear mother. The sound of battle is coming closer to the farthest house in the village.

''I know dear, but listen closely.'' The young woman make her daughter look up and make eye contact. ''You are a Khuzaimah, Samantha. The clan's power is running in your vein. When you are safe and found the other Gegga members, then come back here after four full moons. Place this necklace at our temple and let the power from the temple tell you what to do. I believe in you, Samantha, and Chilla (Like saying Chinchilla) will be with you. He will protect you.'' A small figure jump into the child's shoulder, nuzzle it's head into hers. 

''Okay, mama. I come back, just wait for me.'' Says Samantha bravely.

''It's a promise then. Take this compass and always go south. You should be able to find either a vampire or a werewolf clan. Stay with them until four full moons have passed.'' The woman give the child the locket compass in her hand. It has the clan symbol on its cover.

''Lady Tatsuo, the smoke is activated

''Lady Tatsuo, the smoke is activated. We only have a few minuttes.'' Says a young male at the door. Outside is a huge thick smoke covering the air. Lady Tatsuo lift up Samantha and run out of the back side of the house. The two run until they end up close to a river.

''I take care of the rest. Get to safety.'' Says Lady Tatsuo to her second in command. He nodded and left without hesitation. Lady Tatsuo look one last time at her child. ''A perfect image of your father... I gonna miss you.''

''I will miss you to, mama.'' Samantha hug her little doll close as she kiss her mothers cheek like she always do. Lady Tatsuo place Samantha on a platform on the water.

''Jump of this on the same side after the second boulder on the other side.'' Informed Lady Tatsuo. Samantha nodded and wave goodbye. The river is strong, so went fast down the river, never saw the end of her mother.

*Time skip*

It's has been quite in Shinga. None of the armies have attacked the others yet. After the battle with Yakuma beast, has everything been peacefully. The armies are slowly becoming friends, because they have the same goal that they can't do by them self. Finding Himemiko. Yuzuki is still with Hideyoshi and his army, but she sometimes come along to visit the other armies. Everything is like the same, except for one.

''Where is the deer we hit?'' Ask Masakage while sitting on his brown horse. 

''It shouldn't be that far away.'' Says Nobuharu. Masanobu agreed. The ride a little forward, finally finding the semi large deer on the ground, dead.

''There it is.'' Says Shingen and climb down his horse. He went near it before the bushes start moving in front of him. Each of the Takeda army have their swords out, ready to strike. A small hand come out of the bush and push it away to get through. A young child with curly white hair sat up two high pigtails with some bangs left over. Her kimono is white with red silhouette.

''A child?'' Mumble Masatoyo, watching the child closely

''A child?'' Mumble Masatoyo, watching the child closely. Masanobu walk closer to the child, who look at him with tired eyes.

''That is some unusual cloths you have there. Are you lost?'' Ask Masanobu kindly. The child shake her head and then rub her eyes. Her body is swaying a little. ''What is your name?'' Try Masanobu again.

''Samantha. My name is Samantha Khuzaimah.'' She answer very slowly. Shingen could tell something isn't right with her. He place his cold hand on her forehead, and to his surprise, does he meet a very warm feeling coming from the her.

''You have a fever. We can't just leave you here.'' Shingen takes Samantha up in his arms, being carefully to not drop her. ''How do you like to stay at us until you are better?''

''Shingen-sama, that is to bluntly. Maybe her parents are near by.'' Pointed Nobuharu out. Samantha quickly shake her head and look down.

''No mama and papa. I am alone, far away from home to get help.'' Her voice got lower and lower, that only Shingen heard the last thing. Samantha fell asleep, the sickness took the best of her.

''Well we can't leave her here. Let's take her with us.'' Says Shingen and jump up his horse again, with Samantha tightly in his arms. Nobuhau takes the deer, as they ride back to their village. At nightfall is Masanobu finally done taking care of Samantha's fever. Now she is just sleeping. Masanobu had tried to remove the doll, but Samantha had a tight grip on it, so he let it be. 

''How is she?'' Ask Masatoyo when Masanobu walk into the main room.

''The fever is gone and she is sleeping now. But I found this compass on her, and take a look at the cover.'' Masanobu show the locket compass. The same dragon logo takes the interest of the others.

''Don't tell me that she is from the Khuzaimah clan? The clan that mysteriously went missing after Himemiko's disappearing.'' Shout Masakage. Nobuharu push Masakage on his back, telling him to keep it quite.

''I can only guess at this point. We have to ask her when she wakes up.'' Shingen think for a second.

''According to the Gegga Tribes history, was a Khuzaimah Himemiko's left hand and never left her side. Always together so that nothing would happen, but the clan went underground after Himemiko went missing and even the other Gegga members didn't even know why... To have a Khuzaimah here is an opportunity to finally know what happen to Himemiko and why the clan mysteriously disappeared.'' Retold Shingen.

''What do you think we should do, Shingen-sama?'' Ask Nobuharu the supreme commander.

''First we need to be sure. When Samantha is awake can we ask her about her clan, if she is a real Khuzaimah, then we call a meeting with the others.'' Says Shingen. One by one left the Takeda generals. Shingen is left alone in the main room, thinking what they should do with the child and what she said. ''Searching for help... Something must have happen to her clan if she is all alone. But why would they be in trouble. The clan is known for there unbreakable dragon skin and powers, so what is going on and what happen to them?''