3) Dragon

3rd POV

Masanobu and Nobuharu has taken off to the different army to proclaim a meeting at the Takeda castle. Masatoyo and Shingen are preparing the meeting while Masakage got the charge of watching Samantha until the armies arrived. He isn't that happy for watching a child, and if it isn't bad, is it a girl.

''Samantha, place that down now.'' Argued Masakage to the young Khuzaimah.

''No.'' Samantha is holding a wooden sword and are swinging it around rapidly.

''You can hurt yourself with it or poking someone in the eyes.'' Continue Masakage as he try to take the sword from her, but she always dodge him. Samantha giggle at all his failures, thinking it is funny to watch.

''Mama doesn't have a problem if I hold a wooden sword. She said that just showing a furture for me.'' Says Samantha and giggle again. Slowly her smile disappeared and replaced by a sad smile. ''I miss mama.'' Masakage sit up and look her. 

''Come here.'' Masakage take her into his arms and hug her, trying to cheer her up.

''Huh, never thought you would actually touch her that easily.'' Masakage and Samantha look behind them and see Shingen standing there, smirking at the sight. Masakage heart skip a beat and he immediately release Samantha and blush hard.

''Are you sick, Masakage?'' Ask Samantha innocent. She went to try and touch his forehead, but her ran away towards the gate.

''Gonna clear my mind.'' Yelled Masakage. Samantha look confused at the running werewolf. Shingen just laugh and went over to the confused girl.

''Masakage hasn't touch a girl before and especially that easily, so he is weird on his own way, but he is fine.'' Samantha nodded and look at Shingen. ''What is wrong?''

''Have you ever done it to my mama?'' Ask Samantha out of blue. Shingen freaked out that she would ask that, a five year old asking that kind of question to a complete stranger.

''W-Wh-What? I have never meet your mother, so why believing in that?'' Ask Shingen back nervously. 

''Well, mama said that my papa is like a leader, he is calm, brave and sometime wild. You are like what mama said, so are you my papa?'' Shingen has no idea what to tell her. She is probable missing her own father, but asking that to a man that doesn't wanna marry is confusing.

''Sorry Sammy, but I am not your real papa. He is probably out there somewhere, looking for you.'' Samantha eyes sparkle at the thought.

''You really think he is still out there? Waiting for me?'' Samantha move to sit on Shingen's lap to have a closer eye contact.

''Yeah, he must be. He can't leave a beautiful child like you, can he?'' Ask Shingen. Samantha shake her head and lean closer to Shingen's chest.

''Can I maybe call you papa, until I meet my real papa?'' The hopefull and sorrowful voice, make Shingen's heart break.

''Well... Why not. A child need a father figure, so why not. Just listen to what we say, okay. It's for your own good.'' Samantha look up at Shingen and smile a big wide smile.

''Okay, papa.'' Says Samantha and hug the supreme commander tight. Shingen couldn't hold back his own smile and hug her back.

''Shingen-sama, they arrived.'' Informed Masatoyo.

''Huh, that was quick. Let's go Sammy.'' Shingen release Samantha and stand up. Samantha take Shingen's hand, giving the image of a father and daughter holding hands.

''Where is Masakage?'' Ask Masatoyo the supreme commander.

''What do you thing.'' Joked Shingen and look down at the child. Masatoyo got the message and nodded.

*Time skip*

''Good that you all could come here.'' Cheered Shingen. Each army sit together and don't exactly look happy by this.

''What is the meaning of this, Shingen?'' Ask Kenshin, Shingen's long rival.

''You said you may have a way to find out what happen to Himemiko.'' Pointed Nobunaga.

''That is true. Yesterday me and my men found this child wandering around in the forest, all alone. She had this compass locket on her, and the crest took our interesting.'' Shingen pull out the compass and show them the dragon logo on it.

''No way.'' Mumble Toshiie.

''What is it?'' Ask Yuzuki. Ranmaru was fast to answer her.

''That is the Khuzaimah clans crest. A legendary member clan of Gegga Tribe.'' Informed Ranmaru. Yuzuki nodded.

''How can you be sure it's the real deal?'' Ask Masamune. Shingen look over to Masanobu, who stand up and open the front door, letting Samantha in.

''Her name is Samantha Khuzaimah, a remaining member of the Khuzaimah clan. She told us her village was under attack and they needed to escape. Her mother send her to the river and gave her the instruction to go south until she meet one of us. What happen to her clan is unknown cause she doesn't know herself, she was the first priority. The second part is her little friend that is a partner for the Khuzaimah clan which show us she is the real deal.'' Explained Shingen and point all the attention to the shy girl. Samantha play with her dress, trying to ignore the stares she is getting.

''Come on Sammy, show them your friend.'' Says Nobuharu to the frighting girl. Samantha search though her hair, for a second before pulling something out.

''This is Chilla. My best friend.'' Says Samantha slowly. Chilla look at each of werewolf's and vampires. He screech and then move up her arms and on top of her head. ''He said you are friendly, so I trust you.''

''A real dragon.'' Says Sasuke amazed. Samantha giggle and whistle a low tone. Chilla jump of her head and fly to the middle of the room. Samantha whistle again two times and Chilla jump and spin around like a dog doing a trick. But he accidentally burp and fire came out of his mouth. Not to much so that it would cause fire, but still enough to surprise everyone.

''Chilla, your goof.'' Samantha laugh and pick up her friend to her arms.

''This is defiantly a Khuzaimah member.'' Said Hideyoshi and smirked a little.

''So what are we gonna use her for?'' Ask Yukimura.

''She know where the Khuzaimah clan lived, so if we find the village, we find the temple and the information of Himemiko's disappearing.'' Answered Masanobu. 

''Hai, but mama said to wait after four full moons.'' Says Samantha sadly. She totally forgot to give that important information. 

''Why didn't you say that, Sammy?'' Ask Shingen.

''I forgot, okay. I am only five, papa.'' Samantha held up five fingers and stop her feet's.

''Papa?'' Kenshin got a little amused by that one. He smirked over to Shingen who is sweating nonestop. 

''Masatoyo, why don't you and Sammy here go find Masakage. He should be back already.'' Shingen ignore the contain laughter from the others and waited for Masatoyo to take Samantha out of the meeting room.

''Understood. Come on Sam.'' Samantha nodded and take Masatoyo's hand as they walk out. When they stepped out, did most of the armies laugh.

''You of all people, becoming a father.'' Says Kageie, trying to stop himself from laughing to much.

''First of all, I am not her biological father. And second, did her mother told her about her real father and how he is like, and apparently is that like me, so Sammy mixed us together. A child can't live a live without a father figure, so I agreed for her to call me papa. I couldn't say no to those teary eyes of hers.'' Shingen sweatdropped as he admired what he said to Samantha.

''You are right, Shingen-san. I was abounded, so I never had a family. Samantha is lucky to at least have parents.'' Admired Yuzuki.

''You are parentless?'' Ask Hanbee. Yuzuki nodded, not looking sad at all.

''My best friend's parents took me in until I could take care of myself, so I kind of know what Samantha is going through.'' Tell Yuzuki. A minute of silent pass by, until...

''You didn't tell you can breath fire, Samantha.''