32) Epilog + A/N

3rd POV

Years after that battle, has everyone settle down. Tatsuya's words about his opinion of life, has really hit them in the heart and they took it seriously. Now won't they sacrifice more soldiers to an endless war, but rather talk with each others. They all even decided to unite all armies to one, but still have their own section with their own name.

As for Yuzuki, has she accepted the fact that she may not get home, because the past Himemiko didn't know about her, so she didn't ask for a way home. But that doesn't mean that she will give up. She wanna find a way back to her world, but until then, will she stay with her new friends.

And the Khuzaimah has finally come out of hiding and manage to build a new home, with the help of the others. A big mansion by the pond, not far away from the Takeda and Uesugi territories. The mansion is so big, that it has enough guess room if needed. And to make things more interesting, has Shingen looked over his little fear, that Samantha dubbed 'Fear of marry a women', and married with Tatsuo two years after. So now he is officially a father to Samantha. And she couldn't be anymore happier. 

''Mama, papa, I gonna take a flight with Chilla.'' Called the now 10 year old girl. Her hair is still in high pigtails, but her kimono has changed. 

''Okay, just be back before dark

''Okay, just be back before dark.'' Called Tatsuo, who is sitting on the porch and drinking tea with Jiao-Long, while Shingen has a sparing with Drake. Samantha nodded and jump up on the now medium sized dragon pal. The two fly up into the sky and want to take a short visit to the other territory, starting with Takeda.

''Hey, Sammy.'' Greeted Masatoyo.

''Hey, just wanna say hello.'' Says Samantha and smiled to him. After greeting the others and joked to have a sword battle later. Then she visit Uesugi, where she greeted them too. But for Kagekatsu, did she hug him like a sister to her brother. At Oda, did she take a short brake to have some tea with them, but she could greet Nobunaga cause he was busy. At Date did she get something to eat. Then by Sanada did she played a short round of football. Then finally, at Toyotomi, did she greet the generals and then have a small girly talk with Yuzuki.

''Unbelievable how time flies. It feels like it was yesterday you came and asked for help.'' Says Yuzuki and look into the orange colored sky.

''It's too bad that you can't get home. I really wished I could see your world.'' Commended Samantha sad. Yuzuki laughed and give her a side hug.

''Don't lose hope yet. Maybe there will be a way.'' Samantha nodded at her and notice the time.

''I need to go. It will be soon dark.'' Yuzuki waved goodbye as Samantha and Chilla fly back home, just in time for dinner. Samantha sit between her mother and now stepfather. She can't think of having anything else than this happy family and friends she has gained.

This is her happily ever after.

THE END

***

A/N

Now this story has reached it's end.

If you guys have any recommends of any new stories or some ideas, please write it down below on the comments or my chat. Would love to hear from you fans.

But a fair warning, if you have a new anime inspired fanfiktion I should make, then I should warn that I only write a story if I feel some inspiration in it. I will try to please you, but I can't always do that.

Hope you guys understand.

Love ya.

-Erc2109