29) A Khuzaimah dragon

3rd POV

Yuzuki take a deep breath and nodded to Tatsuo. The leader of the Khuzaimah takes Yuzuki's right hand and bit at her wrist. The other Khuzaimah's nodded to each other and start keeping Lyra at bay, but Jiao-Long did something before that. He chop Kagekatsu and Ranmaru by the neck, making them unconscious. Their inner power shut down and they turn back to normal.

''Just so they won't accidentally hurt their bodies.'' Inform Jiao-Long and join the others in their fight. It didn't take long for the two to wake up, still weak. Kanetsugu help Kagekatsu up and Mitsuhide help Ranmaru. Tatsuo finish drinking, letting Yuzuki have lots of blood left, so that she will stay awake. Tatsuo feel the energy come and she immediately move far away from the others, for their safety.

''Stay a distance from me, this gonna be a freaky sight.'' Warn Tatsuo in pain and kneel down. Her black hair got free and turn white. A wind pick it all up and made it turn into a high ponytail. Her clothes got more black and blue and in a different design, and her black scales turn grey to white which adore and frame her face. Her blue eyes turn blood red and her teeth's got longer and sharper like fangs. Her wings grew longer and white with black tip. Her hand turn into a real dragon claw and so her feet's. A long tail grew from her butt, and it looks strong. Right now does Tatsuo look more like a dragon than the others.

 Right now does Tatsuo look more like a dragon than the others

(Just imagen the dragon features)

Tatsuo panted in pain and is now fighting herself to keep control. At the fight has they all teamed up to fight Lyra. Doryo start off by running around her and create a tornado to keep her in place. Drake will punch the ground to make a hole underneath her, and trap her. Mirage made multiple staffs and trow them around the hole as the tornado vanish, to make a trapdoor over the hole. Jiao-Long then try to poison Lyra by blowing a homemade poison cigarette, letting the smoke hit her. But she doesn't reach the way she is supposed to, so Jiao-Long try trowing sleeping bomb to her, but it only tired her a little. Lyra screamed and punch the staffs to get out. Mirage quickly made a big metal net to cover the hole and Drake roar actual lava to melt the net and make it more stronger.

''How long for now?'' Ask Drake and remove some leftover lava from his mouth. Lyra keep punching the metal net, but can't get out, tho she make some few holes on it.

''As it seems from here, not long.'' Answered Jiao-Long as he look at their leader. Lyra do the finish punch and finally got out. Tatsuo gasp before raise up and roar loud. Everyone had to cover their ears.

''Move.'' Shouts Doryo, which the others didn't hesitate to. The Khuzaimah fly away from Lyra. Tatsuo a short glimps at Samantha in Shingen's arms, then look angrily at Lyra. At once, does she punch Lyra with inhuman power. Lyra fly into the mountains, making a crate on the walls. Without hesitation charge Tatsuo with wind surrounding her. She kick Lyra in the stomach making the crate bigger and deeper.

''So much power.'' Says Kanbee impressed. Another hit into the mountain make it all crumble down.

''She just destroyed a mountain. How strong is she when combining inner power with Himemiko's blood?'' Ask Sasuke scared of the sight. A huge rock fly directly at them, but Drake punch it in mid air and turn it into dust and small pieces.

''And Samantha didn't lie about that.'' Says Masakage impressed at Drake.

''Lady Tatsuo is right now just as strong as a real dragon. Only the sin maintained Khuzaimah can control their inner beast when they are in that form.'' Explain Drake and hiss in pain from that punch.

''She has to end this fast. That form is strong but the time limit is short.'' Inform Jiao-Long. As call, crash Lyra to the ground out of the blue and Tatsuo land on her, stand in victory. Tatsuo exhale smoke as she catch her breath, not moving.

''T-Tatsuo-san.'' Says Shingen to get her attention. Tatsuo slowly move her head to look at Shingen, and in a blink of an eye is she in front of the supreme commander of the Takeda Army. The other flinch at that and don't know what to do. Tatsuo's cold blood red eyes look at Shingen's green ones, before looking at what he is holding. Her dead daughter.

''S-Samant-tha.'' Mumble Tatsuo and relax. She release a deep breath and turn back to normal. Black hair, white cloths and no scales and dragon features. Jiao-Long came to her aid and look at her quick.

''You have reopen your previous wound, but you will be fine.'' Says Jiao-Long. Tatsuo just nodded and lean to him.

''They are gone. All eight souls are gone and so is Samantha.'' Mumble Tatsuo sad and continue looking at her daughter.

''Those souls flew away while our attention was on the battle.'' Pointed Nagahide out and look up to the sky.

''Isn't there a way to get them back and get Samantha back to life?'' Ask Hanbee worried. Doryo answered by just shaking his head.

''Let's return back to the temple. That is probably the best place for her to be.'' Says Mirage quite and start walking. Tatsuo nodded and take Samantha from Shingen. Without question follow the others.

''I am sorry we couldn't protect her, Nobunaga-sama.'' Apologize Ranmaru while Mitsuhide help him walk.

''The same here, father.'' Added Kagekatsu sad.

''You unlocked your inner powers and continued fighting to get Samantha back. You three did everything you could do.'' Says Kenshin, which the other agreed with. It did lift a heavy burden away, but it doesn't change much. They all sat on the dragons and flew back to the temple, with the Khuzaimah's flying by themselves. 

*Time skip*

Tatsuo slowly lay down Samantha in the middle of the huge pile of gold. Chilla, who has been with Masanobu the hole time, lay on her stomach, crying for his best friend. 

''Unbelievable it has to end like this.'' Complain Shingen sad at his 'daughter'. 

''There is no other way. If we had another objekt that could contain the souls, then maybe it could bring Samantha to live, but it may not work without the ritual.'' Says Doryo. Jiao-Long sighed as he finish checking Kagekatsu and Ranmaru.

''Lady Tatsuo. Should we use IT?'' Ask Jiao-Long, not even looking at her. Tatsuo look towards some books and back to her daughter.

''IT? What is IT?'' Ask Toshiie confused. Mirage look at Tatsuo before answering for him.

''They are talking about a ritual that let you travel to the past or see another persons memories.'' Says Mirage, shocking the others.

''The only one I believe have the answers we seek, is the first Gegga Tribe... So who are we gonna use, Lady Tatsuo?'' Ask Drake at his leader. She stand up and walk towards a shelves in front of her. She takes an old book out and take a look inside of it.

''We gonna use all eight of the relics. If one doesn't know then maybe the others. One of them should know how to bring Samantha back, so gather the relics together and prepare the ritual circle by following this design.'' Order Tatsuo, finally back to her normal self and give the book to Doryo. 

''What are we gonna do?'' Ask Nobuyuki and step up.

''There are some candle light somewhere in here, find as much as you can and bring then here. Some of you can go out and find a herb just outside the temple, Jiao-Long will help you with that.'' Says Tatsuo and pick up some white powder to draw with. She walk to a huge room and start drawing the ritual circle with Doryo. ''I am not giving up on her.''