11) Sanada

3rd POV

After the tragedy at the forest near the Toyotomi castle, has the general decided to give Samantha to the Sanada army before time. Samantha has been asleep for a day, but doesn't have a fever or anything else, just sleeping heavily. 

''I hope you understand the situation. Hideyoshi-sama are going to tell this to Shingen-san. And about The Black Eclipse, keep a strong eye out and keep Samantha near someone.'' Says Mitsunari and give Samantha to Nobuyuki.

''We understand. Just get the word to the others that we shift earlier than we planned.'' Says Yukimura to Mitsunari. He nodded and stand up, leaving the two brothers alone with Samantha.

''So they want her so that they can make her mother talk and tell them a big secret only she know. What could that even be?'' Says Nobuyuki and shift his arms a little to have a better hold on the sleeping girl. Both brothers walk outside and take a walk.

''Maybe how to get into the temple, but they just don't know that Sam has the key.'' Suggested Yukimura. Chilla then arrived and landed on Yukimura's head. ''Hey, Chilla. Was it good to have a flight?'' Chilla squealed and nodded. After his wing got fixed, wouldn't he stop flying around. For dragons are there flames, scales and wings are very important to them. Without it, aren't they dragons, in their opinion. 

''Chilla, is it already morning?'' Mumble Samantha and finally wake up. She rub her eyes and meet Nobuyuki's and Yukimura's eyes. ''Why are you at the Toyomi castle?''

''We are not in the Toyomi castle, but you are at the Sanada castle. Mitsunari has already left you here because The Black Eclipse has found you at their territory.'' Says Yukimura and take Samantha from Nobuyuki's arms.

''Isn't that a little earlier than planned?'' Ask Samantha.

''It is, but it is for your safety, Sam.'' Says Yukimura and nuzzle his chin on hers. Samantha giggle and wrap her arms around Yukimura's neck. ''Hey, let's see what the others are doing.''

''Yay.'' Cheered Samantha and get out of Yukimura's graps. Samantha run down the hallway and to the garden, where the three ninja's are hanging out. 

''Hey, it's Sam.'' Says Sasuke and jump down from the tree, he hanged upside down. 

''Hey guys. Wanna play?'' Ask Samantha and run over to the. She takes out her Hula-Lula and wave it. 

''We need to train our ninja skills today. Sorry.'' Says Saizou. Samantha pouted for being rejected. Saizou saw this and immediately try to cheer her up. ''But we can maybe teach you to become a ninja, how does that sound?''

''Really. Can I be a ninja?'' Ask Samantha and look hopefully at Saizou, with her big puppy dogs eyes.

''Who knows. Maybe you have ninja powers inside.'' Says Sasuke and lift Samantha up on he shoulder. 

''I don't have ninja powers, I have dragon powers.'' Says Samantha and giggle at Sasuke.

''But maybe ninja dragon powers.'' Samantha have a great time training with the three ninja's. Saizou thought Samantha how to jump from tree to tree. Kamonosuke thought her how to swing a sikle and chain, and Sasuke thought her how to control her chakra and use it. It actually help her understand her healing powers better, so now she can heal without passing out, but that will now happen if she is using to much powers. Samantha is still learning, but it is nice to have some help learning it. 

''Yummy.'' Cheered Samantha and eat the miso soup that Yukimura made for dinner. He has used some of the radish and rice they grow in the field. 

''You like it?'' Ask Nobuyuki and dry Samantha's mouth with a cloth. Samantha nodded and continue eating. 

''Hey, Sam. Do you have any idea what secret that the Black Eclipse are searching after? Is there a big secret that your family is keeping?'' Ask Yukimura kindly. Samantha chew and look at the supreme commander. 

''The secret of all secret are only known for the leader of the Khuzaimah clan or if they are deserved to know. Sorry.'' Samantha look away, feeling ashamed for not answering there question.

''Hey, hey, it's alright. We will figure it out soon. We just have to wait for some time.'' Says Yukimura and move closer to Samantha to give her a hug.

''I miss mama. I hope she is alright.'' Mumble Samantha. 

''We will save her one day. Just you wait.'' Whispered Yukimura.

*Time skip*

''I got it.'' The next morning has all five Sanada generals and Samantha decided to play a game with Samantha's Hula-Lula. They are swinging it to each other and they are doing tricks when they either trow or catch it. Samantha got the Hula-Lula and trow it to Saizou while doing  a spin. Saizou jump in the air and do a flip, then grab the flying disk.

''Yukimura-sama.'' All the fun stopped at the call from one of the soldier.

''What is wrong?'' Ask Yukimura and run over to the tired soldier. The two talk for a while, then Yukimura look over to the group. ''A farming carriage has crumble and all the suplement has spread everywhere, making a mess and block the road completely.''

''Then let's go and help them.'' Says Samantha and lift her arms up. She couldn't answer their question about the Khuzaimah clan's biggest secret, so she wanna help when she can. 

''I don't know. 'They' might be in the area.'' Says Yukimura unsure and look at his generals. 

''We will all be there, so it is safe for her to come with us.'' Says Nobuyuki.

''Better more than one.'' Added Sasuke. Yukimura thought for a minute, then agreed to let Samantha help with the trouble. At the spot, was everything spread out like the soldier said. Tools is scattered around. Seeds and food are out of basket and on the ground. This is gonna take some while to clean all this up. Samantha help Nobuyuki picking up all the food from the ground and back into the basket. Sasuke use his whirlwind style and blow up all the seed and back into the bags. The rest, along with some of the villagers, pick up all the tools and fix the carriages broken wheel. 

''Thanks for helping us, Yukimura-sama.'' Says the farmer and start walking to the village with a horse pulling the carriage.

''Your people are really nice and helpful to each others.'' Says Samantha out of the blue.

''They are the best.'' Says Yukimura and lift Samantha up to his shoulder. Samantha yawn after working hard and it's only afternoon.

''Someone need to take their nap.'' Sing Nobuyuki. Samantha wanna decline, but she agreed to cause she is so tired after working so hard. 

''Let's go home then.'' Says Yukimura and start walking with the other following. Because of the Black Eclipse, is Samantha safety so important that she has to sleep with at least two general or the supreme commander. In Toyotomi castle was she sleeping with Hanbee and Kanbee. And in the Sanada castle, is she sleeping with the two brothers, Yukimura and Nobuyuki. It's for her own safety and Samantha doesn't mind that at all. She know that they wanna protect her and help her, plus she have Chilla with her, so she is happy. Samantha would still miss her mama and her friends, but she believe that they will come back together someday. Just have to wait 3 and a half month.