26) Moving

3rd POV

While Samantha is outside, talking to her mother, did the others return back to talk about a strategi to stop the Black Eclipse before they can get their hands on Samantha. 

''Do any of you know where their base is?'' Ask Masamune to Drake.

''My dragon follow them stealthy after the attack two months ago. And he followed them to the outskirt of the forest. To a mountain pass called Mount Doom. The reason why that name, is because the mountains have hundreds of tunnel that makes it all a big labyrinth. And If you are bad at sense of direction, then you are screwed in those tunnels. Hundreds has walk in there and none returned.'' Informed Drake and pull out a map from one of the shelves in the temple. ''My dragon stopped by the entrance of the mountain, so we don't know exactly where their base is.''

''Then we should get their attention and get them out of the mountains, then eliminate them.'' Suggested Hideyoshi.

''Then how are we gonna attack them? They are elite assassins, worriers, they aren't easy to take down, Hideyoshi.'' Pointed Kenshin out. 

''Maybe we should use Lord Tatsuya's speciel battle strategi.'' Suggested Drake out of the blue.

''Speciel battle strategi?'' Repeated Yuzuki confused.

''A strategi that make our opponent think they have the upper hand, but actually go directly into a trap.'' Explain Drake and then look at Jiao-Long. He nodded, agreeing that That should be the solution.

''Has that ever worked when you never went to battle?'' Ask Toshiie confused now.

''We never actually used it on a real war, but there was a time we helped a small village catch some thugs that kind of took control of the city. This strategi helped us catch them in many different angle since they split up when we attacked their base.'' Explain Doryo. 

''Different angle? How so?'' Ask Nobunaga.

''Laying out multipile traps after traps with either an army of soldiers on the other end or one of us. If they passed the traps will they be tired enough for us to make a surprise attack on them and capture them.'' Explain Drake proud of their previous leader.

''But since we are dealing with pro's, do we need to split them up to the right direction, if we wanner win right away.'' Pointed Mirage out with her monotone. 

''Then our biggest problem is the leader Lyra and her right hand Amethyst.'' Pointed Jiao-Long out. ''Lady Tatsuo had a hard time defeating her, so more strong allies was beside her, could Lyra be defeated. Amethyst is like a ninja and an assassin at the same time, she would need a lot of distraction which mean surrounding her with traps and combat with someone should end her.''

''As for the soldiers like metal things. They are easy to kill, you just have to either slice the heart, neck or head to kill them permanently. That is what I observed while spying on them.'' Informed Drake.

''Permanently, do you mean that they can still move even if we cut their arms off?'' Ask Sasuke surprised. Drake nodded and remember the sight of their limbs moving without their body.

''How did they get the resource to make something like that?'' Wondered Shingen.

''We don't know, but they need to be eliminate.'' Says Drake serious. 

''Then if we are going with Tatsuya's strategi, then I already know where to put the things up, so let's move base as to not make the temple in danger.'' Coming in with her daughter, walk Tatsuo up to the group, proud and strong. 

''You are alright now, Tatsuo-sama?'' Ask Yuzuki. Tatsuo nodded, and pat Samantha's head. As told, move everyone to a new base. A little closer to the mountains, but still keep their distance.

''Doryo, put these traps on point A, B and E. Drake and Mirage will make the traps at point C and D. Point F will be where I will fight Lyra with the leaders of the other army beside me. Saizou, Sasuke and Kamanosuke will take on Amethyst at point A, B and E with Masakage and Katsuie. The rest will take care of the soldiers.'' Says Tatsuo and show the map written with the letters on it to show where should they do things. 

''Understood.'' Doryo take some ropes and run out of base to put up the traps. 

''I am surprised they know how to do this kind of strategi when they don't even battle.'' Praised Masatoyo to Nobuharu.

''Indeed, but it is a solidt plan.'' Agreed Nobuharu.

''Aren't they forgetting Sammy?'' Ask Masakage and look at his comrade.

''Nope. She will be with our dragons.'' Says Mirage out of no where. Masakage jumped at her sudden appearance. 

''Your dragons? Is that a good idea?'' Ask Masatoyo.

''If she is together with our dragons, will she be hidden by their camouflage and they don't get hurt to easy. They are also strong and will fly away to a safe place if that ever happen.'' Says Tatsuo and look towards the make shift bed, where the girl is sleeping along with her dragon.

''Especially when she made this to protect her. Never thought to use our dragons shredded scales to make this.'' Says Jiao-Long and show a cape made by Chilla's shredded scales. 

''Camouflage and unbreakable scales. A perfect protection for her.'' Says Drake impressed by the little girls craft.

''How did she put the scales on?'' Ask Hideyoshi and take a closer look.

''Probably used Chilla's salve. Dragon salve is the pures glue if you stir it a little.'' Answered Drake.

''We one time used it as a trap, and that guy with the beard, didn't have any after we pulled him free.'' Added Mirage with a little humor in her voice. Some of the other could actually feel the pain by just imagen it. 

''The traps have been set. If you the group that in charge of Amethyst come along so I can show where the traps are and how they work, would it be great.'' Says Doryo right away when he arrived.

''Understood, come on Sasuke.'' Says Saizou and stepped up.

''I don't wanna get orders from you.'' Complained Sasuke. Then he notice the napping ninja pal. ''Kamanosuke, wake up.''

''So loud.'' Mumble Kamanosuke, but still woke up. The group walk with Doryo to see where the traps are and talk about strategi. 

''If the dragons escape with Samantha, then how are we gonna find them?'' Wondered Yukimura. Tatsuo look at him, then at her daughter.

''As a fellow dragon by blood, can we detect each other, but we can detect our real dragons if we have a strong bond with them. That is why Samantha and Chilla are always together, to great a strong bond with one another.'' Explain Tatsuo and smile slightly at the sleeping girl. 

''If that is the case, then Yuzuki should be Samantha and the dragons to be safe.'' Says Mitsunari. Tatsuo look at the said girl, but nodded.

''If she can't fight, then she shouldn't be in the battle field. She can take care of Samantha until this is over.'' Yuzuki is a little offended by Tatsuo, but she agreed with her.

''Shigezane Date, you stay with her. You and the Uesugi was hurt the most and are stil recovering, so stay with Samantha and Yuzuki and protect them.'' Order Nobunaga. Drake turn sharply his head towards Nobunaga with a glare.

''Are you saying that our dragons aren't enough?'' Grumble Drake, but Mirage came behind him and hit his head.

''They are too injured to fight in this battle, so it is the best.'' Argued Mirage for Nobunaga. She then drag Drake away, leaving the others alone.

''I agree with Nobunaga. The two of you are to injured still, so you can stay and protect Yuzuki and Samantha. The Black Eclipse is after Samantha and her necklace, but if they found out about Yuzuki and her blood will we be in so much trouble.'' Says Kenshin and look at his son.

''Understood.'' Kagekatsu bowed and walk over to Samantha. He sit beside her and pat her hair, like a protective brother would do.