4) Friend or foe

3rd POV

The Takeda army come outside the meeting room to see what is going on. The others just follow out of curious. Masatoyo just hell a bucket of water on a bush that was caught on fire.

''You didn't tell us you could breath fire, Samantha. People could get burned by that, so you should have told us so that we could warn the soldiers.'' Scolded Masatoyo, or more like tried to. He is a little to kind to scold a five year old for making one mistake.

''Sorry, but I thought it was obvious. A dragon can breath fire. Mama is just better at it than me. The others breath other element based on their special power, but also breath fire.'' Samantha try her best to explain how she breath fire.

''What exactly happen, Sam?'' Ask Masanobu and pick Samantha.

''I just sneeze and my spit accidentally hit the bush and then it lit up. I don't know how to breath fire, but it happen when I sneeze.'' Explain Samantha. Before they could ask anymore, did Samantha feel another sneeze on it's way, so she get out of Masanobu's hand and then sneeze to the ground. Some of her spit land on the ground and in a blink of an eye did it lit up. A warm living fire dance on the same spot as to where Samantha sneeze at. Masatoyo quickly held the remaining water from the bucket on the flame to kill it. ''Sorry.''

''Here, blow.'' Yuzuki put a tissue on Samantha's nose like a mother would do. Surprisely didn't the tissue end up in flames.

''Arigator.'' Says Samantha with a close eye smile. Yuzuki couldn't hold her girlish side when she see that smile.

''Kawaii.'' Gushed Yuzuki and pick up Samantha. Samantha just giggle and nuzzle into Yuzuki's shoulder.

''Do you know something about kids, Yuzuki?'' Ask Hideyoshi. Yuzuki nodded and look at Samantha.

''I used to have a part job at the kindergarten, where we would make activities for the kids. I also have been a baby sitter for some family friends of mine, so I know a lot about taking care of one.'' Explain Yuzuki. Samantha look at her for a second, then out of the blue blurted out her secret.

''Are you from another world?'' The Toyotomi and Oda was shocked, while the others were confused.

''H-How?'' Asked Hanbee surprised.

''Her aura, smell and cloths are unusual. Plus, Chilla said it.'' Samantha pointed at a tree. At first wasn't Chilla there, but then he appeared. Like a chameleon.

''Wait, she is from another world?'' Ask Kanetsugu at Hideyoshi. The Toyotomi general hesitate to answer that.

''I was also surprised when she told me that.'' Admitted Ranmaru.

''So she are from another world.'' Mumble Kojuro. Yuzuki doesn't see any other reason to keep it hidden, so she nodded and agreed on the conclusion that she is from another world.

''I would have told you eventually, but didn't know how to.'' Admitted Yuzuki and look down.

''Wasn't I allowed to say that? Are you now mad at me?'' Samantha start tearing up, freaking out half of the group. Yuzuki quickly shake her head.

''No, no, it's fine. I am not mad at you.'' Says Yuzuki. Samantha dry her tears away and nodded. She relax a little before return back her smile.

*Time skip*

''Dinner is ready.'' Shout Samantha and come in with only one plate. Some servant and Yuzuki come with the rest.

''What is this?'' Ask Toshiie as he smell the meal.

''It's Chicken curry with noddles. Mama tough me how to make it. It's my favorite.'' Samantha place her plate beside Shingen and Kenshin. Even if they are rivals, can they still be friends. Frenemies.

''You still gonna eat those vegetable.'' Joked Yuzuki as she sit beside Kagekatsu and Ranmaru.

''Nooo.'' Whined Samantha. The other could quickly guess what happen at the kitchen, and why Yuzuki would say that to Samantha. ''You are not my mama.''

''Well I do know she would like you to grow strong. And you can only do that if you eat vegetable.'' Yuzuki smile at Samantha, knowing she won the conversation.

''Fine.'' Some of the general chuckle at the childish action, but they did the same thing when they were kids. Later that night, continue the six supreme commanders what to do with Samantha and the Khuzaimah clan. Some of the general went to their requested room, other decided to train, but Yuzuki, Kagemochi and Masanobu got Samantha to bed. She really wanna stay and be with the supreme commanders, but her age and sleeping schedule got her. She got tired after dinner and learn up at Shingen, so that is where they decided to let the supreme commander talk, and make sure Samantha went to bed.

''She is a sweet little girl. I can actually now picture Shingen-san being a father figur to her.'' Says Kagemochi to Masanobu.

''She sure is. She actually remind me of Shingen-sama, but she that probably from her real father.'' Says Masanobu sadly. To think that Samantha never meet or saw her father, but just know by the character of her father.

''It's also sad that her clan is gone missing. She doesn't know where her mother is or the others from her clan.'' Added Yuzuki. Masanobu agreed on that. They step inside the very room Samantha woke up to, and place her on the mat. They let her hair lose and change her cloths into a nightgown, then move the blanket to her cheek, so that she can stay warm. Outside the room is Chilla watching, but smelling something coming closer. It's familiar to the small dragon, so Chilla fly down the hallway towards the wall and see a shadow standing on it. They make eye contact, but Chilla didn't attack, but showed the shadow the way.

''Now, let's let her sleep for the night.'' Says Masanobu and open the door for the other two, but someone was already there.

''Give her to me.'' The shadow figure pointed it's staff at Masanobu. Yuzuki shriek and hid behind Kagemochi. The two general take out their swords, ready to fight the stranger. Then Chilla appeared and make it's weird sound. Samantha woke up when she hear Chilla Squeak. She looks over to the door and smile right away.

''Drake-nii-san.'' Cheered Samantha and run into the strangers arms. The moon comes out of hiding from behind the clouds. The figure turned out to be a short black haired male with one red streak with black and red Chinese style cloths.

 The figure turned out to be a short black haired male with one red streak with black and red Chinese style cloths

''Who are you?'' Ask Masanobu, taking Samantha out Drake's arms. Samantha whined at Masanobu, but kind of understand it. Drake came in the middle of the night.

''What's going on?'' Running down the hallway as the other generals. The supreme commander is on the other side of the castle, so they couldn't hear Samantha cheer out a strangers name.

''Who are you?'' Ask Katsuie and point his katana at Drake. Drake wasn't face by the action, but use his staff to move the katana away from his face.

''I am here to look after Lady Tatsuo's child.'' Samantha look with hope in her eyes as she get out of Masanobu's grib.

''Drake-nii-san. Do you know where mama is?'' Drake look sadly at clan member.

''Sorry, Sam. But we each had our route, so I don't know what happen to Lady Tatsuo after she took off with you to the river.'' Samantha got some tears forming in her eyes. ''But she and the others are probably fine, Sam.'' Says Drake quickly, so that Samantha wouldn't start crying.

''Really?'' Ask Samantha lowly. Drake nodded and dry her tear.

''Really, really.''