8) Hunter

Shingen POV

I held Sammy in my arms. She is very light for someone at her age, but maybe it just because I am strong. Me and my friends are walking to the great hall, where we would inform the others of Sammy's new powers that she just unlocked. I can't feel my illness anymore, no more couching or feeling sick. It actually feel like it is gone. In the great hall is the other generals and supreme commander already in there, ready to hear the shocking news.

''What is it this time?'' Ask Nobunaga right away.

''I thought it would be nice to share the news of Sammy unlocking her inner powers.'' I said back.

''She unlocked her powers?'' Ask Katsuie. I nodded and sit down carefully, as to not wake up Sammy from her nap. Masakage had a rough time trying to get her to sleep, so let's make sure she stay like that for some time.

''A few minuttes ago. She overheard our little meeting and got shocked to hear that I got a little sick. She thought I was going to die, so her body act on it's own and run inside and to me. Then she start getting scales on her body and I got this nice feeling going through my veins. The next thing I knew, is that I didn't feel sick anymore.'' I explained, leaving some details about my real illness.

''So she got healing powers. That would be a big help to us.'' Says Kanbee and look at Hideyoshi.

''Yeah. She could be a medic and help cure people from sickness.'' Agreed Hideyoshi. It's good to hear that they like the idea and think it is great that Sammy unlocked her inner powers. 

''We must inform that she fainted after healing Shingen-sama. She need to train her powers, before she can become a medic.'' Added Masanobu and gestured to the sleeping child. Sammy shift a little, but only move so her head is closer to my shoulder. She is a heavy sleeper. 

''How do we train her to use her powers?'' Ask Kageie. 

''We have no idea. Maybe she remember how she did it, when she wakes up.'' Suggested Nobuharu-san. 

''So let's see tomorrow, but we had another problem. She won't let go.'' I chuckle and try to pry Sammy off of me, but still has a tight grip.

''She is like a koala bear.'' Says Masatoyo. Yuzuki walk over to me and start stoking Sammy's chin. I can feel her grip loosing of my shirt. Yuzuki then take Sammy into her arms, smiling that it worked. 

''Just stroke her chin or hair to make her feel safe, then she would loose up her grip.'' Instructed Yuzuki as she give Sammy to Masanobu, who are going to take her to her room so that she can continue napping there.

''Thanks. We couldn't get her off. She is stronger than she looks.'' Yuzuki giggle and agreed. 

*Time skip*

Samantha POV

Apparently I missed dinner and slept all night. I remember running over to papa, then blank. I got this funny feeling in my stomach than run down my vein, then empty. I asked papa and the others what happen, and they asked me how it looks like when we Khuzaimah activate our powers. We just grow scales and our eyes change to look like a dragon eye. Golden with a thin pupil, like a cat looking into your soul. 

''Do you wanna have a dango?'' Ask Yuzuki as we walk down the Takeda village. I totally forgot we where here. My thought have taken my attention once again.

''I want a dango.'' I cheered and held on to Hanbee's hand. He, Yuzuki, Toshiie, Kagemochi, Masatoyo, Ranmaru and Saizou are walking at the village's street. Mainly to keep me busy while the others are planning what to do to help me and my family. Chilla has wrapped himself around my neck, so that he can stay close to me. Yuzuki give a dango, which is three balls on a stick. Pink, white and green. I take one bite and love it right away. It sweetness is amazing.

''Do you like it?'' Ask Hanbee. I nodded and take another bit.

''Don't eat to fast or you gonna choke.'' Warned Kagemochi. I nodded and nibble the last dango. The village is peacefully, nothing to worry about.

*Explosion* I said it to quickly. We all run closer to the eksplosion, and walking out of the smoke, is two person walking out. They are both males, wearing ninja cloths and has their face covered up.

''Searching for the target.'' Their voices are weird. It sounds metallic and is full of echo. Ranmaru stand in front of me while Hanbee tighten his grip and move forward to cover me up from the strangers sight. ''Target, not found. Back up plan... No evidence of the Black Eclipse. Kill everyone.'' 

''Not on our watch.'' Says Toshiie and run full speed at the two. Both of them block Toshiie's attack with their bare hands. ''They are strong.'' 

''Then let's go all out.'' Says Saizou and take out his claws. The two dodge the attack and then try to his Saizou with their fits, but Kagemochi stopped that with his two swords. 

''Ranmaru, Hanbee. Take Yuzuki and 'her' away from here.'' Says Masatoyo and join the fight. Ranmaru and Hanbee nodded, taking my hand and Yuzuki, then run back to the castle.

''Target found.'' Says one of the, pushing Toshiie out of the way and run after us. Chilla jump off and face the enemy. He exhale a big breath of fire, hitting the stranger right on. When the fire ended, is the stranger on the ground. Dead. Steam is coming of his body, but his skin isn't human at all.

''It's a robot.'' Exclaimed Yuzuki. A what now. Chilla did one more time, but to the other one and he didn't have time to reach. 

''What's a robot?'' Ask Ranmaru. We all take a look at the burned down strangers, but there ain't any bones or burned skin, just melted metal.

''A robot is a human size machine. Made out of metal and can be programmed into doing stuff the creator want them to do. I would guess that these are the hunters that are after the Khuzaimah clan.'' Explained Yuzuki and lift me up into her arms.

''Are they after my clan? What did Drake-nii-san tell you?'' I ask confusedly at them. They know something that I don't know.

''Your clan is being hunted, so Drake asked us to watch you until the hunters are gone or when we knew what they are after.'' Says Hanbee honestly. Drake-nii-san really said that. 

''Let's inform this to the others, and show them these things to them.'' Says Toshiie and drag one of them. Saizou took the other one. Chilla jump back into my neck, feeling proud to have protected me. 

''You need to tell me how to breath fire, Chilla. You are the only one who can teach me that.'' I whispered to him. I am not sure if Yuzuki or the others heard me, but I hope they don't mind me training to breath fire. It is in my blood after all. I look at the two bodies, and got this chill running down my spine. After that evening, did papa double up the guards and make them look around for suspicious people. Nothing. These were the only two and the building they exploded, didn't have any innocent people inside, so no one is dead luckily.

''The two robots said something about The Black Eclipse.'' Informed Kagemochi and pointed at the two bodies.

''Wait, we have actually heard of them.'' Says Sigezane and point at the Date army.

''Really, then who are they?'' Ask Kenshin. Masamune sighed and go outside, only to return back with an emblem. Two moon phase, when it look like a smile, and in the middle is there a full moon. That is the symbol of an eclipse.

''It make sense now. The Black Eclipse are scavenging hunter in a hole new level we never meet before.'' Starts Masamune and look at the robots. ''And they are way worse than the Yakuma.''