5) Play

3rd POV

After the dearly reunion of Samantha and Drake, has Samantha finally went back to sleep in Drake's arm. She has missed him dearly along with the others, but sadly is it a short reunion. Drake is telling who is behind all of this to the six armies.

''The real reason I am here is to be sure she found someone of the Gegga Tribe. The Khuzaimah clan is being hunted down by some serious treasure hunter. Some of the members are not real humans, or maybe they are but with some serious strong sense. They can smell us, so it's good we split up to be more difficult to catch, but as for Samantha, is she in danger if they find her.'' Explain Drake and look down at the child in his arms. 

''Why is she in much more danger than you and the others?'' Ask Hideyoshi.

''Because, she hasn't open up her special power yet, making her an easy target. That is the reason why we told her to find some of you. Your sense would block hers so that the hunters won't be able to track her unless they see her. The second reason is she has the key to the temple that hold secret and formulars to everything, even things we didn't even know.'' Drake slowly pull out a necklace without waking Samantha.

''This is the key to the temple and to all the secret it held

''This is the key to the temple and to all the secret it held.'' Says Drake and lift it up so that everyone can see it. An aura is moving inside of the pendant. 

''Even to the real reason behind Himemiko's disappearing?'' Ask Nobunaga. Drake nodded and place the necklace back under the nightgown on Samantha. She move a little, but only to snuggle closer to Drake.

''I need to go before I make to much Khuzaimah clan sense here. You have to wait to after four full moons before going back to our village or the temple. I will go from member to member to figure out what our next move is or maybe find out what the hunters are after.'' Drake move his arms and held Samantha to the closes, which is Nobuyuki. Nobuyuki took Samantha and held her close like he used to do to Yukimura when he was a kid. ''I inform the others that Sam here, found you all and that you kindly take care of her. And not to forget, would you please give this to her. It's her favorite toy, the Hula-lula.'' 

''Hula-lula?'' Ask Sasuke.

''Yeah, it can doublecate to many more rings. Be bigger or smaller and can also be a flute she can play on. Just ask Sam for more about this.'' Says Drake and give the Hula-lula to Nagahide that sit on the other side of Drake. Nagahide pull the ring out and it got bigger, then push it together and make it smaller. ''Well, that's all. See ya.'' Drake stand up and run without giving time to say something. Kageie and Kojuro saw how Drake jump over everything like a ninja and over the wall like it's nothing.

''So that is the reason behind the attack at the Khuzaimah clan.'' Says Mitsunari and look at his supreme commander.

''Poor Sam.'' Mumble Yukimura.

''Well the only thing we can do now is just wait and take care of Sam for them, right?'' Says Shingen. He stand up and take Samantha out of Nobuyuki's arms.

''Look who is taking the father role serious.'' Mocked Kenshin. Shingen flints a little at that statement.

''Don't rub it, okay.'' Muttered Shingen and walk out of the meeting room. ''It's late, so we may go take a rest now.'' Says Shingen and walk down the hall towards Samantha's room. His thought is fill with all that has happen these past two days. Even thinking about Samantha when she was alone in the forest, traveling to find either one of the armies.

*Time skip*

''Come on, show us how you play with this Hula-lula thing.'' Ask Yukimura to Samantha. In the opening of the castle has some of the generals decided to play with Samantha, so they can cheer her up after she found out Drake took off without saying bye.

''Okay.'' And it finally worked. Samantha take the ring and pull it so it was as big as a cartwheel. Yukimura, Sasuke, Saizou, Ranmaru, Hanbee, Yuzuki, Kagekatsu, Kanetsugu and Shigezane are outside and will like to play with Samantha. ''This is one of the games I play. The Hula Trick game. Swing the ring around your hips and keep it up, then do a little trick to make it more fun.'' Explain Samantha and start swinging the ring around her hips. Arms up to her chest and then jump and make a spin without the ring falling.

''Oh, I know that game. I used to play when I was a kid. May I?'' Yuzuki held her hand up to get the ring. Samantha nodded and stopped, pick up the ring and gave it to Yuzuki. Yuzuki start spinning it to and are doing it just fine. The Yuzuki in a blink of an eye make the ring come up to her neck to swing then up to her arms, then stop it.

''Wow, that's cool.'' Cheered Samantha.

''What else do you play with it?'' Ask Sasuke.

''The chain.'' Answered Samantha and take the ring along with Sasuke's hand. ''Don't loose your grip on my hand, then try pass the ring without letting it go.'' Samantha take the ring in her left hand, then move it to her head. She use her left feet to lift the ring over her head, then move her legs over the other side, so that the ring is now on her right arm.

''Oh, I get it.'' Sasuke try to do it to, and before he could grab the ring, takes Ranmaru it and continue the chain. Soon after came the others and try it to.

''What else can we play, Sam-chan?'' Ask Ranmaru. Samantha think for a second before running over to Kanetsugu to get her ring back. Samantha pull it apart and make two ring, then three and then four until she has 16 rings. Then she place them on the ground into a square.

''The point of this game is that one is starting in a corner and then the other, that is it, start on the other side. You can only move front, back, left and right, and only jump once and then it's the other once turn to jump once. The it need to catch the person, before he or she make it to the it's home-base, which is the corner he or she started. Is that easy to remember?'' Samantha try her best to explain this hard game. The others seems a little confused, but Kagekatsu seems to understand it and try it first with Samantha. From open hallway at the Takeda castle, is the Takeda generals along with Shingen, Kenshin and Hideyoshi, watching all of them play.

''Gotcha.'' Says Kagekatsu as he grab Samantha before she could reach her goal.

''No.'' Whined Samantha, but she is still laughing.

''She was so gloomy this morning, when she notice Drake wasn't here anymore. Good to see her smiling again.'' Says Shingen.

''Do you think of taking care of Samantha as her father is the wises idea?'' Ask Kenshin and look at his adopted son. ''Taking care of one is a hard job.''

''If you can do it, then I can do it to. Kagekatsu has grown quite well being with you, Kenshin. So why not let Sammy grow while being here?'' Joked Shingen to his rival. 

''That is true. But you are warned now.'' Kenshin smirked and look at his rival.

''I take that challenge right on, and who know, maybe having her around here is making it more cheerful, don't you think?'' Asked Shingen to his generals. They nodded and continue watching the group playing.