12) Flower

Samantha POV

I have a great time with the Sanada army. We play, train and even farm together. And that is what we are doing right now. Yukimura had thought me how to plant seed, know which plants are good and bad.

''Sam, come over here.'' I look over to Yukimura by the radish. ''Wanna try pull one out?'' I nodded and run over to him. Yukimura start first with showing me how to pull a radish. He take it by the green root and then pull hard. It got out easily. ''You try.'' 

''Okay.'' Yukimura stand behind me to observe me, but Nobuyuki came and start talking with his younger brother.

''The Uesugi army is here to get Sam.'' Informed Nobuyuki. Yukimura nodded and look back at me. I have a hard time pulling the radish out of the ground.

''Let me help.'' Yukimura move closer to me, but I quickly stoppet him. 

''No, I wanna do it myself.'' I proclaim and pull again. I move my feet's to better have a ground hold. Jiao-Long have told me that I need to pull with my knees. He have his own garden to make all of his poison, so I have sometime helped gardening it. ''Three, two, one, PULL.'' It comes out of the ground and make me fall on my butt. Ow. 

''Hey, you got it.'' Praised Yukimura and lift me up to my feet's. 

''Jiao-Long has a garden that I will help attend to. He always says to pull and lift with my knees.'' I said and give the radish to Yukimura. He put it in the basket and take my hand, walking back to the castle. ''So I am going to the Uesugi army now?''

''Yes, but don't worry. They are nice and will keep you company, plus we are going to see each other again. Just be pasient.'' Says Nobuyuki. I just nodded and walk. At the castle is Kagemochi, Kanetsugu and Kagekatsu where standing by there horses, waiting for me. Saizou has my backpack packed and ready and Chilla is sitting on Sasuke's head. 

''There she is. Ready to come to Uesugi castle with us?'' Ask Kagemochi. I run over to him and hug him and did the same to the other two.

''I just need to hug the others a goodbye.'' I quickly said and hug them all. Chilla jump to my shoulders and Saizou gave me my backpack. ''See ya soon.''

''See ya.'' Says the ninja. Yukimura help me up to Kagekatsu's horse, so that I could ride with him to their castle. I wave bye as the three general from Uesugi ride out of the Sanada castle and towards the road that lead us to the Uesugi castle. 

''Have you guys heard about the accident at the Toyotomi castle?'' I ask and look at Kagekatsu. They slow down their horses so they better can talk to each other. 

''Yeah, Nobuyuki told us before he went after you two. When we arrive at the castle, will I inform Kenshin-sama about the extra info on the Black Eclipse.'' Says Kagemochi. I nodded and pet Chilla, that is still on my shoulder, but have wrapped his long tail around my neck, so he won't be able to get blow away.

*Time skip*

When we arrive at the castle, has I talked with Kenshin and he understood the situation. Right now do they have a short meeting, so I am just outside the door in the garden and making a flower crown. I just feel like it. Chilla is beside me, keeping guard, but also to keep me company. Some small roses, tulip and many more in different colors.

''Sam, we are done with the meeting.'' Says Kageie and sit beside me.

''Oh, I see you like making flower crowns.'' Says Kagemochi and sit on the other side of me. I have only manage to make one, when I wanna make to everyone.

''I used to make that to my clan. They always loved it, but there ain't enough flowers that I can use to make your flower crowns.'' Complained I and feel a little sad. 

''We have a hole field of flowers outside the village.'' Informed Kagemochi and stand up with Kageie. I do to, cause I really wanna see this flower field they are talking about.

''I wanna see, I wanna see.'' I chanted and jump up and down. 

''Okay, okay, calm down.'' Kageie lift me up to his hip. ''We will both be there, so it is safe to take her over there.'' 

''That is right. Let's go.'' Says Kagemochi and lead the way through out of the village. It took some time, but we are finally here. 

''Wow. Pretty.'' I got down from Kageie's grabs and run down the field. ''I can make so many different flower crowns with these flowers.''

''Then go right away.'' Shouts Kageie to me from where the two are standing. I start picking all the flowers I wanna use to make flower crowns with. Maybe different kind of color to each member of the Uesugi clan. Blue flowers for Kenshin, light blue for Kagekatsu, red for Kanetsugi, yellow for Kageie and maybe purple for Kagemochi. For me, would I just put different color flowers on it. Of course is there green color as well. As the time goes by, can I hear Kagemochi and Kageie talk together, probably about the meeting they had. I stand up with my finish crowns and run over to my two guardians. 

''Here you go.'' I said and place the purple flower crown on Kagemochi and the yellow on Kageie while they both sat down on the grass. I put my own on right after. 

''Wow, they are pretty.'' Praised Kageie and take his of just to have a closer look at it.

''Indeed, and I would guess the other flower crowns are for the others, right?'' I nodded at Kagemochi. Kageie decided to be funny and flip the flower crown to the side. I fixed it, but he just did it again.

''Stop.'' I whined and fixed the crow for the third time. 

''Okay.'' Says Kageie and flip mine instead. Come on.

''I said stop you dummy.'' I said and punch Kageie's stomach like a child that want a candy but doesn't get it. I know that I don't do any damage and punching to hard, but still. 

''Okay, okay, I stop.'' Kageie take my arms and lift me up a little. He is strong. After that little fight, did we all three return back to the castle and Kanetsugi and Kagekatsu was surprised to see the flower crowns.

''So you made these?'' Ask Kanetsugi and look at his red flower crown.

''Yes. I have one more for Kenshin. I am gonna go and give him it.'' I said back and walk towards the meeting hall.

''Wait, father isn't here. He is at the temple.'' Says Kagekatsu.

''Temple, what temple?'' I ask and look at the werewolf.

''It's a temple nearby, not the one at your village. He will return back tonight.'' Says Kanetsugi. So Kenshin won't be here the rest of the day. Dang it. Well I could just leave the flower crown in his room, then he would notice it. 

''Which remind me, when can we go to my village? How many full moon has passed?'' I ask and look up in the sky. 

''Tomorrow should be the second full moon. We are almost permitted to go on the journey and help your clan, Sam.'' Answered Kagemochi. I nodded and pet Chilla's head. I will son return home, mama, please wait for me.

*Extra*

Kenshin arrived a little late at night. What he really did at the temple was having a look at the scrolls hidden inside the temple. There are documents of the Black Eclipse, but also about the Khuzaimah clan. Kenshin started first to check on his general, that you can say is his family, but when he arrived at his adopted son's room was there a little surprise. Samantha is sleeping in the same bed with Kagekatsu. They both look like siblings. Samantha snuggle a little closer to Kagekatsu's chest, and he tighten his grip on her. Kenshin smirked and left the two alone. When he arrive at his room, did he spot a blue flower crown on his bed. He saw same flower crowns in the others room. 

''What a sweet girl.''