6) Chilla

Samantha POV

''Chilla, where are you. I'm gonna find you.'' I said and search for my dragon friend. He is so good to this game, he is so much cheating.

''Samantha-chan, what are you doing?'' Ask Yuzuki as she safe me walk pass her. 

''Call me Sam, and Chilla and I are playing hide and seek. But I can't find him anywhere.'' I complained. Then I hear a screech not far from where we are standing. ''There he is.''

''Be careful.'' Says Yuzuki, but I ignore her and run to where I heard the screech. I see Chilla standing on a rock, and are arguing with a bird.

''A bird? Where did you come from?'' I ask more likely to myself and walk over to the stone. It's brown and big, and it look strong. I raise my arm to tell it to land on it. It did hesitate, but jump into my arm and sit there. ''You are heavy, even more heavier than Chilla, which by the way. I found you Chilla.'' Chilla shake it's head and jump on my shoulder on the other side of the bird.

''Oh, there it is.'' Wait, what. I look behind me and see Masamune, Shigezane and Kojuro walking over to me.

''What do you mean?'' I ask kindly. Shigezane smile and pointed at the bird on my arm.

''I am talking about that falconry. It didn't come when we called, so we went look for it.'' Explain Shigezane kindly back to me. I look at Masamune and reach my arm with the falcon to him.

''I didn't mean to take it from you. Sorry.'' I said sadly, but honest. Masamune has his arm reach with a piece of leather on for the falcon. It jump into that and just stand there.

''It doesn't matter. I am just surprised it didn't do anything to you, but calmly jump into your arm.'' Says Masamune and try to cheer me up, which is working.

''Mirage-nee-san always says I have an aura around me that animals really like.'' Masamune smirked at that, clearly understand it.

''Hey, where is the dragon?'' Ask Kojuro. I look back at my shoulder and see Chilla gone.

''Nooo, he took the change to get away. I have to go find him again.'' I whined and run a random direction. ''Chilla, you little cheater. This time you won't get away.''

''Why are you shouting, it's still morning.'' Complained Katsuie from his door to his room.

''Chilla just got away and I won't lose to him. See ya, and I am sorry for waking you up.'' I called from the other side of the hallway. But after searching for 20 minuttes, haven't I found him.

''Arg, where did he come from?'' Found him. I run to the room where the commotion is going on, and as I open the door, fly Chilla right into my arms, making me fall on the ground.

''Got ya.'' I cheered, but I stopped when I look inside the room. It's the Uesugi clan's room and it's messy.

''Samantha, why did your dragon pop up out of no where in our room?'' Asked Kanetsugu a little mad. He is probably the one Chilla scared the most.

''We were playing hide and seek, and this guy cheated by running away after I found him. I am sorry if he did something bad.'' I bowed to the angry werewolf.

''No, no, it's fine. He just surprised us a little.'' Kanetsugu quickly lost his anger and really try to make me feel better.

''How did he even pop out of the blue?'' Ask Kagemochi to me. I lift up Chilla and pointed at his scales.

''He can change his scale color so he can match to everything, like becoming invisible. He may have done that and found your door creak open and walk in, then show himself and accidentally scared you. Sorry.'' Kagemochi just smile and lift me up.

''It's okay. Now it's clear and no one is hurt, so return back that smile of yours.'' Kagemochi and poked my nose, which I giggle at. ''There we go, that smile suits you.'' Praised Kagemochi and put me down to the ground.

''We heard you can play a flute, right? Why can't you play us something?'' Ask Kageie to me. I take out my Hula-lula and nodded. I always shrink it into a bracelet when I am not using it, but now do I pull it until it's the size of a small plate. I place both of my hands on it and my left turn forwards the my right backwards. It click and when I remove my hands, are there now holes around the ring.

''Wow, it can really turn into a flute.'' Says Kagekatsu.

''And many more.'' I added and pull the ring closer to my mouth. ''This is a melody that mama said it is a lullaby for dragons.'' 

(I know it's from Pokemon, but I like the melody + Imagen self how you are playing it on a ring flute)

When I am done, has Chilla already fall asleep. No shock there.

''That is a beautiful melody.'' Praised Kenshin. I just smile and blush a little. It's kind of weird to play in front of others. I usually playing by myself at the crystal lake.

''I know another one, but then I need to use a speciel leaf that only exist in my village. But if we ever have time, then I would play it. That's a promise.'' I said and smile. I make my ring return back to normal and make it into a bracelet again. ''Well, I need to put Chilla in bed, he won't wake up until it's dinner time.'' I pick up the heavy sleeping dragon and walk out. It's gonna take all day before he wakes up. 

''Yo, Sammy.'' I stopped and look at the area that is for training. Masakage and Nobuharu are fighting each other, or more like Masakage fighting while Nobuharu are just blocking his attack. Papa is sitting on a stone neat by and are waving for me to come over to him.

''Yes, papa?'' I ask when I come closer.

''I heard someone playing a flute, and I am guessing it was you, right?'' I nodded and pointed at the sleeping dragon.

''It was a lullaby to dragons, even if it didn't sound like that to us.'' I giggle and jump up on the stone and sit beside papa. He chuckle and pet my head. 

''Well, it was still good. Chilla seems to like if he is already asleep.'' Says papa. I nodded and place Chilla over my shoulders like a scarf, he like that position when he is sleeping. ''Chilla really does love you.''

''Yes. I had him ever since I was a little infant, after what mama said. Every Khuzaimah clan members have one that match their personality. Mama's dragon is very mother like, Drake-nii-san's dragon is full of energy. Jiao-Long's dragon is smart. Mirage's is wild and Doryo's is calm. Chilla here is protective and like a brother to me.'' I explain and scratch the sleeping dragon's head. He purred at my touch, like a cat.

''Well, then it is good he is your dragon. But now you have us as a family, right?'' Says papa and hug me from the side.

''Yep... Can I try that.'' I asked out of the blue and pointed at the wooden swords Masakage and Nobuharu are using. Papa flinched and so do Masakage and Nobuharu for some weird reason.

''Well, I don't know...'' Mumble papa. I jump off the stone and look determent at him.

''Mirage-nee-san has thought me how to use it and thought me some moves, so please.'' I begged. Nobuharu huffed and walk over to us.

''If you really can use one, then I would gladly be you sparrings partner. But I do gonna hold back, you are just a child.'' Says Nobuharu to me with a smile. I just cheered and jumped, then take Masakage's sword. But I remember quickly someone around my neck.

''Please watch Chilla for me.'' I give Chilla to papa, who just nodded and let Chilla sleep on his lap. I walk over to Nobuharu and ready my sword.

''Ready?'' Ask Nobuharu. I take a deep breath and then nodded.

''Ready.''