22) Hurtful truth

3rd POV

''YOU CAN'T DO THIS, DEAR.'' Shouts the same voice as Tatsuo, but it isn't the one they know now, but an illusion of her. An illusion of Tatsuo was by the door as a man with ocean blue spiky hair and blood red eyes, walk by the present people. He wears a short white kimono with black scale pattern on it, black pants and no shoes. It is a real version of Samantha's doll.

''WHAT OTHER CHOSE DO WE HAVE?'' Shout the male back. Dakia and Maknia are just up on the roof, interfering this conversation. The male take a deep breath and calm down. ''We have tried to get a child for so long and we finally got one, but she died. I can't let a pure soul of a daughter die and never get the change to live.''

''Tatsuya. If you do this, then she won't have a father by her side. A child should have both of their parents.'' Says Tatsuo to her husband.

''A child should live, but this one isn't alive anymore. This way will make her cry for the first time. Make her laugh, smile, breath and having fun with life. Samantha can't do that like the way she is now.'' Says Tatsuya and step into the pool of gold. He search through the gold to find a small treasure chest. 

''Even if she never get to meet her father, can't you expect me to let you do this.'' Says Tatsuo back and move the blanket over the lifeless baby. 

''You just have to live with it.'' Says Tatsuya a little cold and open the chest, walking back to his wife. Inside the chest is the very same necklace that Samantha is wearing. ''When I sacrifice myself and my soul is free, are you in charge of capturing my soul with this necklace. You only need to touch the soul with it.''

''I still won't let you. We can just try again.'' Suggested Tatsuo and won't take the necklace.

''We have tried so many time that I have lost count. We finally got her, but look at her now. She died at birth and the change that another one will face the same fate is high. That is why I finish the spell and make it possible to give the death a new life. If Samantha is wearing the necklace will she live, so that is why she shall never take it off, unless you want her to die yet again.'' Says Tatsuya and forcefully give Tatsuo the necklace. 

''What am I gonna say when she ask about you?'' Ask Tatsuo and finally gave in.

''Just say I took on an adventure or something. Just make something up until she is ready to hear the truth.'' Explained Tatsuya and his mini knive out of his pocket. He cut himself and let the blood dropped to the ground, then he use his other hand to draw with the blood, a symbol on the ground. A kvart moon, a sun, a star and a hourglass. ''Within my blood I sacrifice there, my blood and soul for the rightful one out there in this world or other. Give my blood to a perfect decendant, and free my soul for this body.''

''Dear.'' Tatsuo cried as her husband's body start turn invisible. A quick wave through his body that show his blond line, as an red orb fly out of his heart. Tatsuya slowly grab it and place it on the covered baby, giving his own blood to her. Tatsuo let the tears fall and watch her husband fade away. ''You won't be able to see her grow.'' Mumble Tatsuo. Tatsuya dry one of her tears away.

''In that necklace, will I be with her all the time. I will see and hear everything.'' Says Tatsuya and give Tatsuo his ring flute. ''Need a treasure for this spell, just like the first members and Himemiko-sama.'' Tatsuya look at the pillars with different kind of object standing on them. A empress crown, a bracelet, a necklace, a sword, a spear, a dagger and a book.

''Then goodbye dear.'' Mumble Tatsuo. Tatsuya smiled sadly and kiss her one last time, before fully vanish.

''Goodbye.'' Tatsuya's body vanish, leaving a pure white orb in the air. Tatsuo sobbed for some time, for the lost of her husband. She look at the orb and see it fly away. Tatsuo quickly touch it with the necklace, capturing it. Slowly walking to the pool of gold, lay Tatsuo baby Samantha and move the blanket to see her. She then place carefully the necklace around the baby's neck and see the magic. The baby's once black with blue tip haired turned white and red. The then start moving and then cry. Tatsuo is over happy to hear the cries of her child, but sadness still remain in her heart. She take the baby and carefully try to make it stop crying.

''Ssh, darling. Mama is here now and she will take care of you and the Khuzaimah clan.'' The illusion Tatsuo take the baby in her arm and walk away. The illusion vanish and everything is back to normal. Everyone doesn't say anything. They are all trying to understand these new information, but for one person is it clear. 

''I shouldn't have been here?'' Asked Samantha and look sadly at her mother. Tatsuo doesn't say anything. ''Daddy isn't here because of me? Is it really my fault he isn't here?'' Samantha's small voice got louder at each question as tears slowly start falling down. Tatsuo still doesn't say anything. Then Samantha did something they never thought she would, run away.

''Sammy.'' Yuzuki follow the young child outside, along with Kagekatsu and Shigezane.

''So this mean that Himemiko is gone, but her blood is given to Yuzuki cause she is a perfect image of Himemiko.'' Start Nobunaga.

''And her soul is inside the necklace with the other first members, which is keeping Samantha alive.'' Finish Masamune. Tatsuo nodded, but doesn't look at them. She then walk over to the pillar with the empress crown. Golden and detailed, and of course, beautiful. 

''This is Himemiko's treasure, her crown. The others are the first's treasure. I would have put Tatsuya's flute with the others, but I couldn't let it be. I kept it and thought Samantha how to use it, just so that I could see an image of him.'' Says Tatsuo sadly. Before anyone could say anything, comes a scream outside. They all quickly run out of the temple and see Shigezane on the ground and a beaten up Kagekatsu as Yuzuki is behind him and keep Samantha close by. In front of them is the Black Eclipse member Amethyst, but there is also a new one. Tatsuo regnise her. ''Lyra.''

''To bad, you are still alive

''To bad, you are still alive. Well let's get some more fun, Tatsuo.'' Says the women, Lyra and chuckle very sickly. Tatsuo tch, but doesn't attack. 

''You have now stepped on holy ground and dirtied it with your bad chakra, so now I have to clean it. Which mean I need to have a second round beating you up.'' A scary aura is now showed around Tatsuo as she step closer. Samantha is right, never make her mother angry. 

''You where the one beaten to death, but this time it will be permanent.'' Grumble Lyra and take out her special clawed weapon. 

''You took the words right out of my mouth, you pestant.'' Grumble Tatsuo and lit her hands in fire. They are both ready to fight, and the others are willing to help cause that is what all of this is about. Why Samantha got sendet to find them in the first place, to help the Khuzaimah clan.