28) Anger

3rd POV

Tatsuo growled at Lyra and continue attacking her. She manage to kick Lyra's speciel weapon out of her hands, so they could fight hand to hand.

''You action is so predictable. Your mother instinct is kicking in.'' Says Lyra and punch Tatsuo on her jaw. Tatsuo stumble back defenseless, but Shingen came to her aid and try to attack Lyra with his sword. Lyra jump back and do some backflip, just to pick up her weapon and block Nobunaga's sword. Hideyoshi run from behind and swing at her from the right, but Lyra jump away and in high speed punches Hideyoshi from right leg to arm, paralyzing him.

''Meaning being a mother is to protect the next generation, you peasant.'' Grumble Tatsuo and kick Lyra away from Hideyoshi. Lyra growled at that kick and dry some blood away, but things turned when an explosion went off in the direction where they are hidden Samantha.

''Ha, seems like he got the target.'' Says Lyra happily and smirk like a maniac. Tatsuo look at the smoke and is now scared for her daughter. Out from the smoke flies a person down and land near the battle against leaders. The person is none other that a tired professor Sakamoto, who is holding an unconscious Samantha under his armpit.

''You never told me the other Gegga Tribe members could use their inner power.'' Complained Sakamoto and try to catch his breath.

''What?'' Wondered Lyra confused to.

''TATSUO-SAN.'' Everyone look up and see Yuzuki flying on the dragons with Shigezane behind her.

''Where is Ranmaru and Kagekatsu?'' Ask Yukimura. Yuzuki only pointed down to the ground, and that signal to something surprising. Two figures came out of no where and punch Sakamoto and grab Samantha. Ranmaru has Samantha in his arms now, but something is different. Instead of black clothes, is he now wearing pure white cloths. His hair also now golden blond and not platinum white, like every color is complete opposite. Kagekatsu has also changed. Dull green longer hair, black clothing and now golden eyes. Both of them is totally different in both looks and personality.

''Why are they acting like wild animals?'' Ask Kenshin to Tatsuo who finally understood it.

''A way to unlock our inner power is to experience the feeling of loosing something important that you wanna protect with all your might. Those two didn't wanna lose Samantha or disappoint you all, so they want to continue fighting.'' Lyra tsk at the two and try to get Samantha, but in inhuman speed, dodge the two to keep distance from the enemy. ''We gotta be careful. They are new in that state, which means they are untamed animals. They will see everyone as their enemy.'' Warn Tatsuo. The dragons land behind the Gegga Tribes. Yuzuki and Shigezane jump off them and run to the others.

''It happens so fast, but at one point that man had a battle axe and the next was it destroyed by just one punch from Ranmaru.'' Inform Shigezane to mainly Masamune.

''So Ranmaru got more strengt in his body, and by guessing the way Kagekatsu is standing, does he have more speed and agility like a real wolf.'' Pointed Tatsuo out and look at the way the werewolf is standing. He is down on all four like a real wolf, while Ranmaru is keeping the unconscious Samantha in his arms and cover her with his cape like a real bat.

''Will they be okay?'' Ask Yuzuki worried. Tatsuo nodded and slowly walking closer to them.

''When they calm down, will they be super tired for a halv day. That's all.'' The two power up friends look at Tatsuo like she is the enemy, ready to fight her. ''Please, give me daughter. Your instincs have increased as well, so you can smell that I am her mother.'' Insure Tatsuo and stood in front of them now. They sniff and agreed the similarity. Ranmaru slowly hand over Samantha to Tatsuo, but Lyra came in instead and took her. Without hesitation, takes Lyra the necklace and rip it off the poor girl.

''NO.'' Scream almost everyone. Lyra laughed for victory as she let go of the girl and jump away for distance. Samantha's white and red hair turn back to their original color, black and blue. Tatsuo sank to her knees and slowly pick up her now dead daughter.

''Finally. The power to give the dead a new life or bring back the souls trapped in here.'' Says Lyra excited and look at the jewel. The others that was fighting the soldiers and captured Amethyst, arrived at the shocking point.

''The souls?'' Mumble Kagie and look at the others. Jiao-Long's eyes widen and figure out what she mean.

''You can't break the jewel. The necklace will lose it's power and the souls can return back unless you have their next descendants of chosen.'' Warn Jiao-Long, but Lyra ignore him.

''I want to rule the world, and to do that, do I need the most powerful beings on earth, the first Gegga Tribe members and their dearest princess, Himemiko.'' Says Lyra and lift the necklace, only to trow it on the ground, breaking it. Eight glowing spears fly out of the broken jewel and stay near it. Lyra tried to grab them, but the flew away from her.

''You can't catch them and return them back. They are gone for good and now that they are loose, will they fully vanish and be lost forever.'' Shouts Tatsuo angry and sad. Lyra finally understood her mistake, and growled at the result.

''All this for nothing. Then what's left is to eliminate you.'' Yelled Lyra and took out a vile with some weird liquid in it.

''Don't take that, it is still unstable.'' Warn Sakamoto, but he was too late. Lyra drank it all and her aura turn deadly and demonic. Her muscle grow a little, her eyes is pure white, everything about her now, is like a power up.

''Watch out.'' Yelled Yukimura and jump away from an direct punch from the now demonic Lyra. Sakamoto in the background, is slowly trying to sneak away, but Mitsunari knock him unconscious with just one hit. Back at the fight are they primarily dodging Lyra's attacks. That is until Ranmaru and Kagekatsu counterattack with a powerful punch.

''Wow, did those two drink Yuzuki blood?'' Ask Kanetsugu and look at his friend.

''No, they have somehow unlocked their inner powers.'' Inform Shingen and stay close to Tatsuo. She is still cradling her daughter, with tears falling down. Lyra screamed with power.

''She is just as strong as the supreme Yakuma we fought.'' Pointed Nobunaga out. Hideyoshi, who got treated by Jiao-Long not long after, stands up and look at Yuzuki.

''Shall we do it again?'' Ask Hideyoshi and look at Nobunaga.

''No, not you. Me.'' Says Tatsuo and finally stands up. She give Samantha to Shingen, knowing he will protect her like a real father, then walk towards Yuzuki. ''The power of Himemiko's blood, plus my inner powers will create a far more stronger power than a normal Gegga member.''

''So you want every Khuzaimah to drink my blood?'' Ask Yuzuki and try to understand Tatsuo's plan.

''No, just me, but it will take time for me to control myself with both powers so... Khuzaimah. Scale up and show this lowlife creature, who is the alpha.'' Command Tatsuo.

''Hai.'' Yelled the others and scale up. Just like Samantha, came scales forth on their skin. Red for Drake. Blue for Mirage. Yellow for Doryo. Purple for Jiao-Long and black for Tatsuo. Everyone grow longer and sharper nails, legs shifting to a more animal like bag legs and scales grow over their shoulders like armor pieces. Wings also grew out of their backs, destroying the back of their cloths. All the others step back and let the Khuzaimah deal with Lyra.

''Keep her under control and in a distance until you hear the signal. Dragons, help from the sky and give protection to the others. This gonna be a bloody storm.'' Command Tatsuo and look at Yuzuki.