23) The leader

3rd POV

Tatsuo and Lyra just glared at each other. They both won't make the first move. Samantha on the other hand is scared and is silently crying into Yuzuki's chest. All of this is too much for her. 

''First move win.'' Says Lyra and strike first. Tatsuo make her arm change so it's full with dragon scales and block Lyra's attack.

''I won't lose to an opponent a second time.'' Says Tatsuo and kick Lyra right on her stomach and send her away. Lyra try again to strike with Amethyst, but they both got blocked before they could hit anyone.

''And she also have company this time.'' Says Hideyoshi and smirk. Him, Toshiie and Masakage stand in between the enemy and Tatsuo. The others pull out their own swords and get ready to fight. 

''Have it your way. This just mean I have to be serious.'' Says Lyra and chuckle. The aura around her change.

''Watch out. Lyra can pinpoint your weak spot as you fight.'' Warn Tatsuo. Lyra smirk once again and charge at Tatsuo. Getting past the other three in a surprising speed. 

''And I know yours already.'' Tatsuo jump away in time and Katsuie counter attack for her. Amethyst then charge at Hideyoshi with her sword, but she got also blocked.

''Don't let your guard down, Saru (Monkey).'' Says Nobunaga. Hideyoshi just smile and try attack Amethyst, but she block it in time. 

''While those two's attention are away, can we get Shigezane, Kagekatsu and Samantha away from here.'' Says Drake and look at Uesugi army. Kagemochi look at Kageie and then nodded. They both take one of the injured and follow Drake back inside the temple. Hanbee take Yuzuki's hand and pull her to get inside the temple. Yuzuki has Samantha, so she follow to. ''The temple has a barrier, so you are safe while being inside.''

''Understood.'' Says Kagemochi and get Kagekatsu further into the temple. Drake run back outside to help. 

''Sammy, are you alright?'' Ask Yuzuki and look at the scared girl. Samantha nodded and dry her tears away. ''Can you heal Kagekatsu-kun and Shigezane-san?''

''Yeah... I can do that.'' Mumble Samantha and walk over to the two. They are both laying on the ground, in pain. Samantha take a deep breath and concentrate. The noises happening outside is not exactly calming, but she need to focus on the main problem. White scales come fourth on her arms and face as her hands start glowing. Samantha concentrate her energy at them, but notice something.

''What's wrong?'' Ask Kageie. Samantha stopped healing and still look confused.

''There is something blocking me. I can only heal the injuries, both not what is inside.'' Informed Samantha and look at the three. 

''Blocking? Something inside? What do you mean?'' Ask Kagemochi calmly, but at the same time worried of Kagekatsu's health. 

''I don't know...'' Even Samantha is confused by it. Then there was an explosion outside.

''What is happening out there?'' Ask Yuzuki and look towards the entrance. After the explosion, run everyone back into the temple, hurt and injured. The Khuzaimah's was fine, but that is because of their scales.

''Mama.'' Samantha run over to her and hug her quickly, before look up into her eyes. ''There is something wrong with my healing powers. I can't fully heal Katsu-nii or Shigezane. There is something inside them blocking me.'' Informed Samantha and almost start crying. Tatsuo look at Jiao-Long for him to check the two.

''Place the others near them.'' Says Jiao-Long and run over to the first two.

''More of you is injured? What happen out there?'' Ask Yuzuki yet again as Hideyoshi is placed down, along with Toshiie and Kanbee from Toyotomi. From Takeda is it Shingen, Masakage and Nobuharu that is placed down. Nobuyuki and Sasuke from Sanada. No one from the Uesugi other than Kagekatsu is hurt. Shigezane and Masamune is down. And to add more to it, is Nobunaga, Katsuie and Nagahide down from the Oda.

''Lyra can pinpoint your weak spot as you fight, but it seems she found a way to make it even worse than a small paralyzing. She blocked their mana, the energy that is inside of us that give us the powers of each kins. It was to late before I realized that, but I made an explosion to get them inside the temple so they won't get killed.'' Explain Tatsuo and look down at her child. ''Your healing powers can't unblock it, not yet anyway. You have a lot to learn if you wanna heal anything.'' Samantha look down, defeated of the result.

''Then I will train so hard, that I can safe them.'' Says Samantha determent. Tatsuo smile at her daughter and her determent. 

''That will take to long.'' Inform Doryo and get the attention. Then Jiao-Long is finish checking their injuries.

''This is like an invisible poison. I can make a cure for it, but the problem is that I am low on ingrediens and the rarest one is deep inside the forest and is hard to get.'' Explain Jiao-Long and look at Tatsuo for their next move. 

''What ingrediens do you need?'' Ask Tatsuo.

''Most of the ingrediens can I find in this area, but the rare one is in the firefly territory. The honey of the fireflies.'' All the Khuzaimah went silent, showing that it is something dangerous to get. ''Still, if you wanna send someone to get it, then let some stay here to help me. There is a lot of medicin I need to make to help them all.''

''Understood. Drake, Mirage. You two will come along with me to the firefly territory. If any of you wanna join, then feel free, but just so you know, do you need to follow my orders cause you don't know this enchanted forest like we do.'' Says Tatsuo commanding and look at the remaining Gegga Tribe members. 

''I come. Even though I hate Sasuke, can't I just leave him like that.'' Says Saizou and step up. 

''Me too, except for hating Sasuke.'' Yukimura step up to. Ranmaru and Masatoyo step up to.

''I might as well come along. I wanna cure my son.'' Says Kenshin and step away from Kagekatsu's side. 

''Fine. Then the rest will stay here and follow Jiao-Long and Doryo's orders. Let's go, we take the dragons to get there faster.'' The eight Gegga members walk out of the temple. The three Khuzaimah called for their dragons and they all spread and sit on one dragon. As they fly away, notice Hanbee something.

''Huh, where is Samantha?'' Ask Hanbee and get the attention. The awake ones look around, but doesn't see Samantha anywhere.

''Where is she? Samantha.'' Called Masanobu. Some of them went to walk around the temple to look for her, but they don't find her anywhere. 

''Where could she have gone too?'' Ask Kanetsugu and sit over for Kagekatsu. 

''Knowing her is she probably with the others, if she isn't here.'' Says Jiao-Long and write down a list of herbs and a small description on how they look like. As for the others, do they arrive by a flowery area, where many fireflies ar flying. The trees are so thick that it is making the light very dim. 

''We can find the honey in here, but don't go near the groups of fireflies unless you wanna get burned.'' Informed Drake and step off his dragon along with the others.

''Understood.'' Everyone stopped and look behind them, and see Samantha up in the air, with Chilla crabbing the back of her shirt.

''Samantha.'' They all shouted in shocked to see her.