21) Temple

3rd POV

At night, after putting Samantha to sleep, is the grownup meeting just outside the room.

''I have heard from Jiao-Long what happen while you watched my daughter and what you wanna know about Himemiko-sama.'' Says Tatsuo and begin the conversation. ''But I am not sure if I wanna break this important rule, just for you to know the truth.''

''What?'' Says Hideyoshi, shocked to hear he won't get any answers, just like everyone else. 

''I am sorry, but I can't tell you about it just yet... but I can show you.'' The other seems confused by that. Show what?

''Um, what do you mean by showing us, Tatsuo-san?'' Ask Yuzuki and help the conversation further, like a girl talk.

''There is to much to explain, that I can't use my time for it, but there is  faster method to explain most of your questions, but I can't show it here... It is in the temple.'' Explained Tatsuo and look at Drake, her right hand. 

''Then we gonna meet those two, right?'' Ask Drake to be sure he know what Tatsuo means. 

''Yes. They are the key, but I don't want Samantha to see it, not now anyway.'' Now is everyone, except the Khuzaimah, confused. Why can't Samantha see the truth that is inside the temple. 

''Why can Samantha see it?'' Ask Shingen, feeling a little worried for some reason. Tatsuo looked at Drake, kind of begging if she can tell them. Then she looked at Jiao-Long, her adviser.

''She will found out one way or another. At her age is she getting more curious to almost everything. If she one day is in the temple and found 'it', then she will know for truth.'' Advise Jiao-Long. Tatsuo nodded and think for a second, before sighing.

''I guess it is time for her to see it... But we have to be prepared for the reaction.'' Says Tatsuo finally and stand up. ''Tomorrow are we gonna visit the temple and you guys will know the truth, so get some rest.'' Tatsuo went inside the house to get some sleep.

''Who is she to give us orders?'' Ask Katsuie a little angry at the order.

''This is a hard subject for her, so please bear with it.'' Says Doryo and went inside to.

''The truth will be reviled tomorrow, so be ready for it.'' Says Mirage and also went inside. The others just let it pass and waited for tomorrow.

*Time skip*

At the morning is everyone ready to ride the horses to the temple, while the Khuzaimah will ride on their dragons. Everyone is a little quite around Samantha, and she doesn't know why. Every time she tried to talk to them, do they end the conversation fast and push her back to her mother, who hasn't stepped out of the bed the right way. She is tired and a little mad, but she doesn't yell. 

''Okay, let's get to the temple. Doryo will show you the way on the ground, while we will fly above you.'' Says Tatsuo and jump on her golden dragon. Drake lift Samantha up and place her in front of her mother.

''See you at the temple.'' Cheered Samantha and waved as Tatsuo signal her dragon to fly up.

''Make sure you don't lose them with you speed, Doryo.'' Warned Drake and jump on his red dragon. Mirage is on her light blue dragon and Jiao-Long is on his dark purple dragon. As for Doryo, does it fly without it's partner, but it is fine with them both. 

''Who do you think you are talking to, Drake?'' Ask Doryo with humor in his voice. As the Khuzaimah clan fly away, lead Doryo the others to the temple, by his own feet. With his speed can he run right beside the horses without getting tired. It didn't take long before they arrived. The temple door is open and the dragons are keeping guard. Inside the small temple, does it surprise everyone when they see the inside. It is huge on the inside. Filled with shelves with books and scrolls, and in the middle where the Khuzaimah clan stands, is there a huge tressure pond. Golden coins, gemstone, jewelry and many more tressure. 

''Wow, what is all this for?'' Ask Masakage and look at the huge pond of gold. 

''This is the tressure that is own by Himemiko and the first Gekka Tribe members. Everything that was left after Himemiko's disappearing, is all here. Along with their symbol.'' Explain a new old male voice. Everyone look up and see two new dragons.

''We have protected this temple for hundreds of years, so if you wanna know everything, will we tell you everything.'' Says a old women voice, the white one.

''Dakia, Maknia, we know this is breaking the rules, but please, show them what happen to Himemiko-sama

''Dakia, Maknia, we know this is breaking the rules, but please, show them what happen to Himemiko-sama.'' Says Tatsuo and bow for the two dragons. The dragons crawled down and the black one is standing behind them, while the white one in front of them. They both lift their wings as the temple waved and change into a castle throne room.

''Long ago, before the Yakuma and the Gekka Tripe, lived Himemiko as a nobble princess, but when her loyal right hand's brother turn against his princess, appeared the Yakuma. The princess needed to protect his people, so she created with the help of the God's and created the first Gekka Tribe member, who was loyal servant of Himemiko.'' Says Maknia, the white dragon. 

''But the situation was much worse and the Yakuma was after Himemiko's blood, to be undefetable. Princess Himemiko noticed their plan and came up with something to avoid it, by sacrifice herself.'' Continued Dakia, which make the swallow a breath. ''She planned to send her magical blood into another world, in a limbo, so that one day it would find a perfect image of herself, a girl with a heart like Himemiko herself. But the spell that sendet her blood, ment that she sacrificed her soul. The first Gegga Tribe didn't want her soul to vanish, so they captured it in a jewel, but it would disappear in time unless the energy is stronger, which mean filling the jewel with more souls.'' 

''Wait, so the other souls are the first tribe members?'' Ask Yukimura and look at Tatsuo. She look down and doesn't look at the scenes that the dragons are showing. 

''The pendant is now strong to never let the soul fade, but there is one extra special with this spell that has been used for this... Whit enough souls, can it give the death a new life.'' Finish Maknia 

''Giving the death a new life?'' Murmured Kenshin and look at Samantha.

''Is that really possible?'' Ask Toshiie while everything turn back to the temple.

''This is not everything... There is more to it.'' Says Tatsuo and look at her daughter before looking at the two dragons. ''Dakia, Maknia, please show 'that' to them.''

''What, mama?'' Ask Samantha and look at her mother, hand in hand with her. 

''As you wish, Lady Tatsuo.'' Says Maknia and lift her wings again, but this time is the temple still there, accept the color is lighter and dim. 

''What is this?..'' Mumble Hideyoshi. 

''YOU CAN'T DO THIS, DEAR.''