18) The fallen village

Samantha POV

This is the first night after starting the journey to my village. We are all camping near a stream, so that the horses can have something to drink. There was no problem on the road, so that we actually came farther than we thought, so that means if this continue tomorrow, can we arrive at my village at sunset. I am so excited to se my clan again. 

''Hey Sammy, do you remember this place on your journey?'' Ask Yuzuki as she sit beside me by a tree. 

''Yes. But I was a little sick, so I don't remember this place fully, but it does seems familiar.'' I said and close the small back I have in my hands. It is filled with Chilla's scales. I have a good idea to what I gonna used it for. 

''Well, now you finally get home. Your mother must be worried about you.'' Says Yuzuki and give me a side hug. 

''Yeah, and I know you gonna like my clan. They are all so funny and friendly.'' I said spinning and jump up and down before sitting down again. 

''When you say it like that, do I get excited to meet them all.'' Yuzuki giggle and keeping an eye on me, while the other gets ready for camp. 

''What are the other member of Khuzaimah clan?'' Wondered Sasuke loud. ''I mean, we meet Drake and the Date army meet Mirage, so what kind of a person is the Khuzaimah?''

''That is actually a good question. If the Khuzaimah clan is know for unlocking hidden powers, then what exactly is their powers and how is it combined to their personality?'' Says Kagemochi and look at me. I just laugh a little and look up at the sky.

''I have told you before what they can do, but if you insist on knowing more, then okay.'' They have helped me so far, so I can at least give them more information. ''Okay, mommy is really sweet and caring, but if you anger her will she become your worst nightmare as the other call it. She can breath fire like all of us, but also wind. She can call out her dragon wings and fly. Drake-nii-san is full of energy and is funny. He is a master in any kind of combat skills and is super strong. He one time punch a massive boulder and it crumble to tiny pieces.''

''Scary...'' I hear someone mumble before I continue.

''Mirage-nee-san has the power to call any weapon out in the open air and is a master to every kind. Mirage-nee-san is a very quite and a mysterious person, but believe me, she has a soft side for those she like. Then there is Doryo. He is so fast, that you can't see him run. Only wind will hit you. But because of his powers, does it make him really lazy and he spendt a lot of time reading in the temple. And let's not forget Jiao-Long. He has a strong knowledge of every kind of poison and medicin. To every plants and living things in the world, which make it obvious that his powers are poison. His breath is pure poison and if you get scratched by him, then you will get infected by his poison. What kind of poison, do I not know, but I have been warned.'' As I finish explaining about my family, has the camp been set up for the night. It is very simple. Two huge tent with room to all of us.

''Now I really wanna meet them and see it for myself.'' Says Hideyoshi and lift me up. I smile and nodded, also wanna see them again. 

''And think how happy they will be when they hear you got your powers, Sammy.'' Says Kanbee.

''And that I lost my baby fangs.'' I added and look in my pocket, where the two are.

''We just have to see their reaction when we arrive at the village. For now is dinner time.'' Says Nobuyuki and hand over a bowl of stew to me. At night time, do I sleep with papa, since it has been a long time I has been together with him and the Takeda army. 

*Time skip*

We were lucky again today. There was no problem, and we even found the river I floated on, so we are close by. We decided to walk on food and drag the horses with us. I, of course, lead the way with Chilla right beside me.