Chapter 14

Do They Need Me?

Michael's P.O.V

Things with Shay had only gone up. Ever since we made it official, I mean even though we acted the same around each other, it meant more now. I honestly couldn't believe I had a girlfriend, Michael Clifford never did commitment but now I couldn't imagine not being with Shay.

Michael Clifford was taken. 

& happy.

I knew the mates were in for a shocker though when I came home with a new attitude & a girlfriend. But hey, she's a part of this experience.

Shay & I literally had spent every night together, it was always my favorite part of the day, well I guess my favorite part of the night was laying in bed with her.

Tonight we were in my room. She was laying on top of me, kissing down my neck.

We had literally spent the past hour laying in my bed, laughing, tickling each other & kissing.

"Michael, wanna know a secret?" Shay whispered into my neck.

"I do, what is it?"

& then Shay kissed my lips before rolling off of me & laying her cheek down on the pillow to face me.

"I've never had a boyfriend before."

"Seriously?!"

"Nope, never."

"But the way you kiss me, there's no way you've never had one."

"Well I've kissed a boy before, I just never dated anyone."

"Oh? So you took after the Michael Clifford way...no commitment, huh?"

"Not exactly. I mean I probably kissed a lot of guys when I was drunk in clubs to be honest but I've never had someone who was mine before."

"Why did you share that with me? I'm just wondering."

"I don't know. I just wanted to. I'm just really happy I have you."

"Awh, Shay. I'm happy I have you too! I'm so so so happy that you're mine & for no one else." I said, beginning to tickle her sides & then I rolled on top of her so she couldn't get out.

I lived for Shay's laugh.

"You're just so fucking adorable, baby! I can't stand it!" I said, still ticking her side & placing kisses all over her face.

"Stop...Mich-Michael, stop! I can't breathe!" Shay managed to scream in between her fits of laughter.

"Fine, fine. But I'm staying on top of you." I said laughing.

"That's fine." Shay said before kissing me. "You called me baby."

"What?"

"A few seconds ago, you called me baby."

"Is that okay?" I asked, confused why she brought it up.

"Totally okay. I quite like it actually.It makes me feel cute."

"Good. Baby baby, baby." I joked with her, continuing to kiss her.

I literally was in love with the fact that we could lay in bed all night & just fool around like this. I've never had a girl I could do this with before.

52 days left-

 I am completely infatuated with Shay. It's been a few weeks but she has like already flipped my world upside down. I think my favorite part is that even though I'm changing & growing because I have Shay, I'm also just changing & growing as a person on my own. Like I was a different person because I wanted to be. I was beginning to realize how I really did get swallowed up in the Hollywood life. I treated my band mates, our crew, family & fans like shit. I had so much guilt but I was thinking of ways to make it right. That was the point of being here, right? I just lucked out & found an amazing girl along the way.