Chapter 57

"I can't be perfect."

Michael's P.O.V

Shay's week with us in the UK was nothing short of perfect.

She traveled with us to the few cities to finish the tour & I just loved having her there for each show. I felt so supported with her there either by watching from the audience or backstage. My performance was top game if Shay was with us.

After the UK tour wrapped, we had a few nights in London before we were heading into Europe for those shows.

Shay was leaving in a couple days while we did the European leg of the tour but she was going to meet us in L.A in three weeks when we started promo & touring in North America so I knew we'd be together again soon.It was three weeks.

With the tour over, we decided to have some fun so everyone wanted to go out clubbing, like us & our crew. I asked Shay just to see how she felt about going back into the club scene & she said she was down for going too but she said this time, I had to let lose & have fun too since the last time we went out together for Calum's birthday, we both stayed sober. She wanted me to have fun this time. I wasn't quite sure what I'd do yet, I would see what the vibe was once we arrived.

Shay looked gorgeous for the night. She had these skinny jeans with heels that made her legs look miles long & this low cut shirt that gave me exactly what I wanted to see.

"Why do you do this to me?" I asked her.

"What am I doing?"

"You look so sexy when we go out. I don't want others looking at you."

"You know this is all for you."

"I do & I am so fucking happy about that. Trust me, all of those other guys are jealous I get to take you home."

"I think other girls are jealous I get to take you home." She laughed but she was right, most people were jealous of her hence why half of my fans hated her but we moved past that hate.

We went into the hotel room next door, where the other three lads were staying.

Luke & Calum were pouring shots & Ashton had a beer in hand.

"We're doing a pre-thing." Luke explained. "I don't want to show up to the club completely sober...no offense Shay."

"Non taken, go ahead."

"You good?" I whispered to Shay & she nodded. 

"Can someone get Michael something? He needs to have fun tonight." She asked & Ashton threw a bottle of beer at me.

I kissed Shay twice, just because if I drank this, I couldn't kiss her for the rest of the night & then I decided if I limited myself, I could have fun & yet still watch for Shay. So yes, I drank the beer but I just wasn't planning on getting trashed tonight, just buzzed or something.

Luke was pretty trashed before we even left the hotel room. Hard alcohol hits that kid fast but he's always entertaining.

Luke grabbed Shay's arm & sang with her as we walked down the street to the bar. 

Once inside, we took over a corner of the bar with our crew & everyone began ordering drinks.

I kept hesitating the drinking but Shay kept pushing me. I knew she'd be upset if I reserved myself for her so I drank enough to be buzzed but not drunk, like I had originally planned.

I had so much fun dancing with Shay though, it was just a hot mess but a great time.

Shay's P.O.V